Trainer Search

cdg12

Reaction score
trainers made here are meant for single player online.

no disrespect but you answer is flawed by the very nature of the trainer, if one was to play single player online and you wished to spawn in items then you would simply activate creative mode therefore would not need the trainer.

snaiper91

Reaction score
THANKS MAN FOR THIS :3 I KNOW HOW DO MANY KEYSTONS!!!! just use edit item put keystone on first slot then write in edit item 10 1 and you have not 1 you will have 10 keystones!!! P.S sorry for my english i am russian :3

AnimalLatex

Reaction score
I am familar with false positives, but TrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg has got my interest. What part of the program is causing the false positives? TrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg is known to send requests for remote access of the infected pc and is often hijacking or duping certain proccesses and often turns of certain group policies. Has anybody experienced any issues?

AgnitumHackTool.CheatEngine!h2lP7QG9eRI20140624
Antiy-AVLTrojan/Win32.Tgenic20140624
Baidu-InternationalHacktool.Win32.CheatEngine.BAF20140624
ESET-NOD32a variant of Win32/HackTool.CheatEngine.AF20140625
JiangminTrojanDropper.Injector.bhlg20140624
MalwarebytesHacktool.CheatEngine20140625
ahh here's your problem===> Jiangmin...

use sandboxie if you are scared

Ruehl21

Donor
Reaction score
trainers made here are meant for single player online.

It may be meant for single player, but it's getting used on multiplayer. I found someone who was doing it, and then tried it out myself to make sure (spawned in some bacon and eggs). That's going to need to be fixed somehow, I hope. I'm positive it's being abused hard. Either way I think I'll be kicking every stranger I meet in any of my servers I make. Dying and failing in multiplayer is fine, but cheating in, and being cheated on in multiplayer is not.

Would it be possible to get the trainer to detect whether or not the player using it is in a multiplayer game or not, and then automatically shut itself down if the player is indeed in a multiplayer server? It would save a lot of people grief if the trainer's multiplayer usability was removed.

I don't really see the point in playing a single player online, as single player is more of an offline thing for me, but the ability to use something like this online at all makes it easier to sneak into multiplayer situations. I don't think it's a good idea to let that be overlooked just because "it was meant for this" verses "its being used for this".

BLiat0r88888

Reaction score
Knifes are meant to cut things like bread in reallife, not to stick them into your neighbours pets. While i think everyone has responsibilities, you can't stop people from cheating if they want it. What do you expect knife manufacturers to do, include a self-destruct mechanism into their knifes that detects when someone uses it for the wrong purpose? Or let's take cars for example, they should bring you from A to B, they aren't meant to be weapons to run over stuff. I think the reason why it may work for both simply is because how the game and the mechanics work, since Singleplayer also is some kind of "online". The only possible thing would be not releasing any trainer for this game again in the future then.

vinx_666

Reaction score
Hey I Want a Car as a Weapon in 7D... (uh okay... we can shoot them and explodes) :p

DiZtraction

Reaction score
Trainer still works... Please test fully before stating it doesnt work.

When activating the trainer. F1 - Trainer active does not show as being active.. All other functions work including adding inventory and items

Tested 8.6 trainer and 8.5 trainer 64bit

JONAHLIM12

Reaction score
trainer doesn't work for me too...

when pressed "f1" the trainer goes into a "not responding" mode

DiZtraction

Reaction score
Just tested... Trainer 8.5 , 7 Days to Die V 8.7 (b29)
Press F1 Active Trainer... ( trainer will go into not responding for about 1 min ) after that trainer will be active but will not show as being active
Press F2 and it will highlight and verbal cheat activated will be heard.

Health, food , water and stamina do not work with trainer 8.5

Press F6 ( Trainer will go into not responding for less than 1min ) then cheat will activate
Item cheats all work well..

Trainer 8.6
same as above cept no working cheats at all

evomod

King of the Dead
Reaction score
anyone test one of the trainer online, and get/ don't get a VAC ban?

Zahlfire

Reaction score
8.7 has VAC support now. Not sure if using a cheat trainer would be a great idea.

DiZtraction

Reaction score
You only need to worry about VAC if playing on other games that are not your own...ie Multiplayer... which is not what the trainer is meant for..

triplevolkie

Reaction score
trainer doesn't work for me... i activated health and so on doesn't work...