Trainer Search

burn mf

Reaction score
could we please get an update for the original act of aggression game, version v77000792

Anupam Bag

Reaction score
None of them working on basic game of the reboot edition.... only inf. money working. tried everything but inf. resource option not increasing even after getting a little resource { Aluminium}

zainal arifin

Reaction score
Mr. Antifun, could you please update trainer for the original act of aggression game, version v77000792. It would be very nice.

Reaction score
I've found a minor problem. When you have "Instant Recruiting Units" on, you cannot make upgrades. They will just freeze at 99% or 100%. It can be fixed, if you turn "Instant Recruiting Units" off and then make the upgrade.

haim85

Reaction score
Do not understand why the new version does not leave Reboot Edition
Version exists most of the time it does not work
It works with it to make it seem to bug you play alone when you have 99999 money

thaovy

Reaction score
Thanks for trainer sir.
If you can, i hope you make a godmode for campaign.
One again, thankyou sir.

kakkerlak010

Reaction score
Hi there MrAntifun!
I downloaded the trainer for Act of Agression and it does not work completely for me.
I will tell what i am experiencing, maybe i am doing something wrong?....

1) I start the trainer
2) I start the game....
3) When i press F1 i hear: cheat activated!
4) When i press F2 i hear a a windows ping sound and the cheat is not activated
5) When i press F3 i hear: Cheat Activated (but i do not have infinite resources)

Am i doing something wrong?

PS : I do NOT have other issues like i read here (buildings not finishing etc etc) it all works well, and i can produce units freely (untill i need aluminium and earth resources). What i also experience is that when i do NOT use the trainer, the game is pretty easy...... but when i DO use the trainer, all hell breaks lose and the game keeps sending massive ammounts of units my way. (even when i destroyed two of his three bases)

I hope you can help me fix this problem?
I would really appreciate it :) Thank you for your time

Bublito

Donor
Reaction score
Question regarding the trainers, I've used it before and it was working great, after re-installing the game, the trainer doesn't work (I've tried every versions)

My game is on build v770000508

The other trainers detect the game but on some the Inf.Money wont trigger, or will trigger and have 0 effects on the game (Same for inf.Resources) but Instant Recruiting works on all of them.

Not sure if im just being dumb or if a trainer for that specific version is missing.

Thanks!