Trainer Search

Jonny

Reaction score
Could you by any chance add Heal/Kill unit options?

Big-Rooney(IRL)

Master Donor
Reaction score
F3 works fine just use it with caution, i tend to activate and deactivate once the resources fill up, allow them to diminish again, build more storage buildings and use it again to fill them up (then deactivate again) it also has the side effect of giving infinite Super Weapons and infinite Anti-Super Weapons

nuclear321

Reaction score
F3 works fine just use it with caution, i tend to activate and deactivate once the resources fill up, allow them to diminish again, build more storage buildings and use it again to fill them up (then deactivate again) it also has the side effect of giving infinite Super Weapons and infinite Anti-Super Weapons
F3 is not working for the 1.0.0.1 version which is the only version available on torrent_now

blebleble

Reaction score
Do you have a .171 version?No matter if steam or non-steam just .171.Did you try to run the battle first and then start the trainer?Look at my previous post and try my reproduction.These comments are useless without the version number and a release name(steam or non-steam).
Yea ofc . I repair game and it works :) thanks Mrantifun !!

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
F3 is not working for the 1.0.0.1 version which is the only version available on torrent_now
Please tell me your version number in your right corner in game menu.I can assure you that there is a .171 non-steam version available.

Swatty

Reaction score
You have to toggle F3 off and on, DO NOT BUILD WITH IT ON OR YOU WILL CRASH!
I usually make like 10 storages, turn it on, then off. use all my resources, turn it on again, then off. It's easy. sometimes I forget and it crashes but you'll get used to it. MAF might fix that though.
Al though I do love the unlimited Super weapon/Anti super weapon. NUCLEAR POWAHHHHHH!!! :p just in case? Oh cmon there's nothing funnier than nuking their refinery and groups of units. *cough* okay maybe I'm a bit power hungry with the nukes.

Also the F2, I wouldn't use atm right now. It affects the enemy AI and I got CRUSHED by 70 units within 5 minutes from the start of the game. maybe wait 15-20 mins before using it but again, I wouldn't use it. It still makes them build like crazy. Again, MAF might fix that.

Now the F1. I usually turn it on once and then off. You get over 99k so you just have to do it once or twice in the whole game. Not a big deal. Not sure if it crashes game if you leave it on though (obviously I left it off lol) annnnnd you know what I'm gonna say.... MAF Might fix that. :p

Also can I add an suggestion? Maybe add inf health? It would help a lot against the F2 bug anyways and who doesn't want Inf health SEALs? ;) *orgasms* or the SAS sniper that basically kills vehicles *drools*

Pruchol5

Reaction score
Do you have a .171 version?No matter if steam or non-steam just .171.Did you try to run the battle first and then start the trainer?Look at my previous post and try my reproduction.These comments are useless without the version number and a release name(steam or non-steam).

well if you need to know.. i said its non-steam (3dmgames)

the problem is that i cant activate it at all!

its just pinging..
other thing is: how do i check version?
this problem normaly occures when my game (or trainer!) is outdated

Big-Rooney(IRL)

Master Donor
Reaction score
Game Update has disabled the Inf. Resources Option completely for me, updated to .185

TheDarkEmperor

Reaction score
could you add invincible units and building to the trainer, for those of us who like to play god with our enemies?

Akula_

Reaction score
Well ain't the game a multiplayer-only beta ?