Trainer Search

xhj09

Reaction score
easier way is to use speedhack with cheat engine.

would love if it there's a trainer in moon

DeadlyCouncil

Master Donor
Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but bloody hell they updated again, current trainer nixed as of 2pm central 9/24

DeadlyCouncil

Master Donor
Reaction score
Careful loading up the game - I lost all my moon progress with the update but HELL YEAH MARS TIME

n3xus386

Reaction score
search trainer for 2.0.1.25-9d75c49 (steam version) i hope somebody could help me

kmac201069

Reaction score
Gold is how Hyper Hippo makes money, therefore you will not find a hack or cheat for it here. Money, for the time being you can use cheat engine if you'd like.

Mr_b

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifungame. I've just tried out all of your trainers regarding this game (till the V1.1.3.19 Trainer), but for some reason none of them works. Will you please update it? :D

kmac201069

Reaction score
Hey Mrantifungame. I've just tried out all of your trainers regarding this game (till the V1.1.3.19 Trainer), but for some reason none of them works. Will you please update it? :D
The game updated, MAF needs to update the trainers. Be patient.

wesleyjdarko

Reaction score
Look guys they are going to just keep updating the game and the money will be so much higher. I tried modifying the money amount on here but even I ran into issues. The best I can tell you is use cheat engine. I would suggest changing how many of the business you can add. I set mine to 200000000 for each business and it went so much quicker. A trainer is easier but using cheat engine is the best method for this game.

ZyxnNuro

Reaction score
MAF, GcW [Fairly easy to guess which site] stole this trainer and isn't giving you credit , they're claiming they made it. Just thought i'd let you know. Btw nice job.