Trainer Search

Shayden

Donor
Reaction score
Would love an update on the trainer if possible Mr Anti Fun

baybay44644

Reaction score
Look guys they are going to just keep updating the game and the money will be so much higher. I tried modifying the money amount on here but even I ran into issues. The best I can tell you is use cheat engine. I would suggest changing how many of the business you can add. I set mine to 200000000 for each business and it went so much quicker. A trainer is easier but using cheat engine is the best method for this game.
Just curious how could I do something like this? I've been using CE for awhile now so I know my way around it, but didn't realize you could do that.

imhotep7

Reaction score
when actiwating trainer boosting your money, when turn off you still earn money only slower. Maybe through this issue that money does not appear in your account.

andercostald

Reaction score
This trainer only give me money.... But it is speeding my money received....
The Mega Money cheat, however, has a downside: it gives about 100 Novemseptgintillion money/second in Earth, making difficult for give me 626 unlocks....
A trainer for greatly increase angels in a order of octoquadragintillion is very annoying...

Last edited:

SaintZuo

Reaction score
Just wondering whenever I press f1 the program becomes not responding any idea why this is happening?

andercostald

Reaction score
This trainer worked on recent event launched a few minutes ago!!!! Thanks, MrAntifun!!!!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added to make your money fly even faster by making the profit from business delivered instantly .

sbloom85

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I just cleared out Mars and got all the Mega Bucks from it. Now I have to start over on it.