Trainer Search

mic mic

Reaction score
Hi All,

The WeMod trainer works for the AOE: DE Build 27805, but I can only play one custom game at a time coz im getting this error "warning: a running process may be interfering with the correct operation of age of empire definitive edition" I have not tried playing campaign yet. I have to exit the game a relaunch it. I'm not sure if this is related to build of AOE: DE 27805 or the trainer it self might cause the error. I updated my AOE: DE to build 28218 with crck from CODEX and still i am getting the same "warning error" however after I uninstall the build 27805 and reinstall the build 27805 apply the 28218 patch and crck (i did not restart my computer) i am still getting the "warning error". I only have windows security on my system, I have created a new rule to block the AOE.exe file and run the game as admin still getting the same error. I have not tested the game w/o the trainer and I have not reinstalled the game and restart my computer after uninstalling the game.

EDIT: Fix the game with the correct files copied. WeMod trainer works on build 28218. No more "warning error"

Last edited:

ali_sevgi

Reaction score
How to use cheat codes in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
The way to trigger cheat codes in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is the same as all Age of Empires games. Once you’re in-game, press Enter or click the Chat icon on the top-right. Then type the cheat code and press Enter.
Age of Empires: Definitive Edition cheat code list
Here are all the Age of Empires: Definitive Edition cheat codes for your enjoyment.
  • BIGDADDY: Winsett’s Z car that’s very, very fast and has a deadly attack. Requires a Town Centre.
  • BIG MOMMA: Winsett’s other Z car, similar to the previous one but it’s a white car instead of black. Requires Town Centre.
  • BIG BERTHA: Turns all Stone Throwers and Catapults into Big Bertha, which is stronger.
  • PHOTON MAN: Laser Trooper wearing a space suit. Fast, works best when you have five or six of these. Requires a Town Centre.
  • E=MC2 TROOPER: Creates a Nuke Trooper. Looks like the Laser Trooper, but fires one arrow with massive damage. Slow firing rate with 88 range — can be lethal over a long range. Requires Town Centre.
  • POW: Creates a BabyPrez, an infant on a tricycle armed with a deadly weapon. Great at destroying enemy soldiers. Requires Town Centre.
  • HOYOHOYO: A Priest who moves very, very fast with 600 hit points. Create these before researching Mysticism at the Temple to double hit points to 1200.
  • STORMBILLY: Creates a Zug 209 robot that shoots lasers at enemies. Best used in groups of five or more. Requires a Town Centre.
  • DARK RAIN: Turns all your bowmen into Composite Bowmen who turn into trees when they’re not moving. Perfect for stealth attacks.
  • BLACK RIDER: Turns every cavalry archer into Black Rider. The unit gets a cool name and description but not much else.
  • FLYING DUTCHMAN: Allows Catapult Trireme and Juggernaut ships to move on land.
  • ICBM: Upgrades the range of Ballista and Helepolis to 100.
  • UPSIDFLINTMOBILE: Chariot archers start moving and firing arrows much faster than normal.
  • MEDUSA: Turns villagers into Medusa, which means they come back from the dead twice. First time they die, villagers become Black Riders, and the next time they turn into Heavy Catapults. Doesn’t apply to existing villagers but new ones you create. Any villagers you create can’t collect resources after you use this cheat. Requires Town Centre.
  • JACK BE NIMBLE: Catapults throw villagers instead of stones. The animations change a bit depending on the direction you’re attacking.
  • KING ARTHUR: All birds become flying dinosaurs, or dragons if you want to call them that.
  • WOODSTOCK: Instantly gives you 1000 wood.
  • PEPPERONI PIZZA: Instantly gives you 1000 food.
  • COINAGE: Instantly gives you 1000 gold.
  • QUARRY: Instantly gives you 1000 stone.
  • REVEAL MAP: Shows you the entire map including resources and trees. You can’t see enemy units with this.
  • NO FOG: Removes the fog of war and reveals the position of all units.
  • STEROIDS: Removes the waiting time for creation of units, buildings, or for upgrades. Does this for all players, not just you.
  • RESIGN: In case you want to lose immediately.
  • GAIA: Lets you control animals but you lose control of your own units. We have no idea how to regain control of your civilisation once you enter this cheat code.
  • KILL1: Kills one player. You can use KILL2, KILL3, etc (up to KILL8) to destroy other players (including yourself) too.
  • DIE DIE DIE: Instantly destroy all other players.
  • HOME RUN: Win immediately.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
cant use trainer on windows because i dont have access to the exe file for the game anyone know a work around?

me too! I scanned the folders looking for the files but windows hides the files of their game! I can't activate the trainer because I don't have access to the game's .exe folder! Same with other games that I have access to xbox game pass pc! In this case I prefer the old mode but that trainer no longer works due to game updates!

loki266

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I really like your trainers. I think you are one of the few guys that still bother making trainers for RTS games, but I got to tell you that although WeMod is a nice concept, they're still a long way to go. The main problem is that the software doesn't work in offline mode most of the times and that's unacceptable. I hope you keep making/updating your trainers out of the WeMod platform.

boner479

Donor
Reaction score
The reason the trainer doesn't work for the WIndows version is that there is no trainer for it....only the Steam version. Make a request.......

lolxx

Reaction score
The reason the trainer doesn't work for the WIndows version is that there is no trainer for it....only the Steam version. Make a request.......
Dont matter sometime u can use steam trainer on other one thing is for window we cant use item due we cant find exe is needed to try

MrLolan90

Reaction score
Some options not working unlimited food, stone and wood, gold, health.

masterdpro

Reaction score
Since the 38862 update, the game includes anticheat. Could you rework the trainer to disable anticheat also ? And check the Fast Research, Fast Construction and Fast Recruiting ? I downloaded the game and patch it to 28529. All but the 3 listed worked. Looking forward to your earliest response.