Trainer Search

legrignotin

Reaction score
Hi!
Mr Antifun can you update the trainer?
Only the god Mod works :(
If you could add the instant win and one hit kill that'd be great!
Anyway thanks for your work!

cam9529

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun. Thanks for the work. Can I make a suggestion?
In the next update could you add "istant build" cheat for player?
It would make the trainer perfect.
Anyway do you base yours trainer on CE? Because if, the most downloaded CE table for AoE II has the "istant build" feature, so you could watch the script from there and save some time.

Unreal gaming

Reaction score
Nothing works except for god mode on V4.6.919850 please update trainer

Last edited:

Julius Sjo

Donor
Reaction score
Would love to get a hand on an updated trainer. No rush, it's worth waiting for. ;)

artech5

Reaction score
Not working for multiplayer right. cuz when i activated trainer i'm getting desynch error

MC1988

Reaction score
The trainer isn't your problem gamers. It's actually your game verson if you're playing via Steam. You need to uninstall, re-install then rinse and repeat the process until the trainer is working for you correctly again. I just recently did it and all the current cheats from the trainer work correctly. It happens when there is a bug with the current version or you do random updates for your PC/Laptop.

oguzcanzaaa

Reaction score
Guys I have a solution. Trainer works fine but sometimes only god mod works. So I tried few things and found the problem. So, make sure game is not paused when you pressing hotkeys for cheats and activating trainer. If game is paused only god mode works, but if you dont pause the game and its working fine. Hope this works for all and sorry for my english :)

MC1988

Reaction score
Version Update 4.7.1289507 Released !!

Trainer Version UP plz.. Thank you:D

seung is correct.

The recent 4.7 patch released by the developers broke the game forcing players to rename the AoK HD.exe file to launcher.exe in order for players to launch their games. This trainer officially needs an update thanks to the game developer screwing up big time in their new patch trying to address the multiplayer issues.

Here's the discussion board if your team need its on Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/221380/discussions/2/492378265878075288/

Jvione

Reaction score
for some reason latest version is crashing for me. Any ideas why is it happening?

MC1988

Reaction score
for some reason latest version is crashing for me. Any ideas why is it happening?
Is the game crashing after you finish a match or during the gameplay?

@MrAntiFun - The update works great but with a minor issue that may need some more looking into. Everytime I finish a match or save my game and try to quit to the main game menu, it crashes it as soon as I click the Ok button.

DjReplica

Reaction score
Is the game crashing after you finish a match or during the gameplay?

@MrAntiFun - The update works great but with a minor issue that may need some more looking into. Everytime I finish a match or save my game and try to quit to the main game menu, it crashes it as soon as I click the Ok button.

Confirmed, quite difficult to ignore.