Trainer Search

Hartz_Dampf

Reaction score
Can you add an option so i can cheat and still get achievements? Thanks, Keep up the good work!

Awesum1

Reaction score
Still waiting for the trainers I requested. No rush though, I have to be in the mood to play and enjoy a game

mods4me

Reaction score
hmmm weird...people above me says the latest trainer does not work with 4.5 but i just tired it out and its works just fine...though i just started a new game for like a min just to try it.

it is weird unless you're not playing on steam

mallygos

Reaction score
so, heres a little bug report thingie, basically whenever i try to build a wall the game crashes, i tested both with and without the trainer and it worked fine without the trainer running

leon360z

Reaction score
Does this trainer work online when playing an unranked match with friends? I've used it on single player vs bots but unsure if I'll get VAC banned.
And yeah mallygos, same thing happens to me

mrgigolo

Reaction score
not sure if this is related to the trainer but has anyone been stuck on the "waiting for other players" screen when starting a new single player game? It might have something do with upgrading to Win 10 as this happened after the upgrade. Any solutions to this issue? Thanks in advance

Edit: fix found but unable to post link here for some reasons (spam-like error msg). But i googled the issue ""waiting for other players" age of empires" and it is a steam community link

Last edited:

Tsukiyomino

Reaction score
I Hope it's Updated soon, oh well, no wall is not a problem..
I can make so much Watch Tower to replace it.. :D

leon360z

Reaction score
You can't use trainers on Multiplayer.
It's pretty bad if you cheat on multiplayer games :D
But i don't want to. I want to mess around with friends on an unranked game, using the 999 population cheat

mrgigolo

Reaction score
But i don't want to. I want to mess around with friends on an unranked game, using the 999 population cheat

cheating on multiplayer will probably lead to a ban even if just with friends. However, i'm not sure if this game has some anti-cheat/hack detection system. If someone plays multi could fill us in.

leon360z

Reaction score
I play multiplayer from time to time, (not that much on the hd edition). And knowing antifun's code he doesn't alter the p2p sync check, all the trainers are designed for local exploiting, so no trainer will work online, also HD doesn't have an anticheat system, but it relies on steam forum reports to set "1337 ELO" on cheaters (however those are people with their own codes and exploits than having an onthefly software like antifun makes)

You can use mods for more Population if you want to.
But I strongly do not advise playing with population stuff because hd edition being "HD", can crush and desync like "that"
Alright thanks for the heads up