Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,Fixed crashing problems and should work on almost all new updates unless the game gets a massive update.

darkelf1

Reaction score
New trainer added ,Fixed crashing problems and should work on almost all new updates unless the game gets a massive update.

WOW, thank you !!! best wishes to you,hero.......

Also , Eh, Can you reserve Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.4.853101 Trainer +6?

Last edited:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
god mode is stupid...just build more with your inf resources...sheeesh

stupd only for you! i want the god mode only missions that do not have villagers! where the dung of your resources are useless! by reason of not being able to construct and you only have a limited number of troops !!! child understand now !!!

darkelf1

Reaction score
Eh, Can you reserve Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.4.853101 Trainer +6?:eek:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
the new version of the game in the steam is V4.4.856194, and now yes the trainer works! only lacked the cheat god mode for the military campaign missions where resources and limit population does not pay for anything !!!:)o_O

mods4me

Reaction score
tried using trainer different times (playing on expansion maps with new race) but trainer just doesn't work anymore

TwickX

Reaction score
why the trainer doesn't work for me then Im on patch 4.5 Steam

cam9529

Reaction score
thanks, but seems that the trainer still have some issues. sometimes work but most of the time it doesn't

cam9529

Reaction score
The problem is that after the african expansion release the developers are continuously updating the game. I wonder why because some bug fix or insignificant changes the entire trainer stop working. Same thing with CheatEngine table. I mean, the "gold scripts" are always the same, why the hell the trainer shouldn't work?

cam9529

Reaction score
so trainer doesn't work with steam version for me, anyone else?
it's normal. the game was recetly updated from the 4.4... to 4.5... , we just have to wait the trainer to be update by MrAntifun when he will be able to do it

Last edited:

ojongonole

Reaction score
there is a trainer MAF for AOE 2 HD, but no trainer MAF for AOE 3 CE ?? :)

mrgigolo

Reaction score
hmmm weird...people above me says the latest trainer does not work with 4.5 but i just tired it out and its works just fine...though i just started a new game for like a min just to try it.