Trainer Search

Al-Capote

Reaction score
It indeed needs an update.
Could it also be possible to add the option of instant build/update/unit?
Thanks anyway for your work.

weigaozu

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Age of Empires II HD The Forgotten trainer +6 V3.0.1521.0
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V3.7.2608 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V3.8.2662 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V3.9.2684 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.2.681794 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.3.761340 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.4.846412 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.4.853101 Trainer +6//Removed crashing bug
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.4.856194 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.6.919850 Trainer +7
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V4.7.1289507 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V5.0.1527460 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V5.5.2046259 Trainer +6
Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition V5.7.2449366 Trainer +6

Options :
  1. Inf.Food
  2. Inf.Gold
  3. Inf.Stones
  4. Inf.Wood
  5. Pop Set To 0
  6. Unlimited Pop Limit
  7. God Mode
thank you for your share.

saabtoss

Donor
Reaction score
New version of the game released: 5.7.2523446. The actual trainer does not work. Could you update de trainer, please?

Thnaks for all your hard work!

MC1988

Reaction score
New version of the game released: 5.7.2523446. The actual trainer does not work. Could you update de trainer, please?

Thnaks for all your hard work!

I just downloaded the 5.7 version trainer and it works fine for me as advertised by Mr.Anti. Maybe the issue is on your end with steam or your system? Also what exactly isn't working correctly. 1 cheat, 2 cheats, all of them? Is the trainer crashing after it launches? Does it not launch? Mr.Anti and his team may need more feed back in order to help.

saabtoss

Donor
Reaction score
I just downloaded the 5.7 version trainer and it works fine for me as advertised by Mr.Anti. Maybe the issue is on your end with steam or your system? Also what exactly isn't working correctly. 1 cheat, 2 cheats, all of them? Is the trainer crashing after it launches? Does it not launch? Mr.Anti and his team may need more feed back in order to help.
When i run the trainer the game just crashes. The trainer is made for an older version of the game, so maybe the issue is it there? i going to try more things today though, maybe the problem is mine. idk.

MC1988

Reaction score
When i run the trainer the game just crashes. The trainer is made for an older version of the game, so maybe the issue is it there? i going to try more things today though, maybe the problem is mine. idk.

That's pretty normal. Try starting the game launcher first, wait before you push Play on the game launcher popup, Launch the trainer and then click Play while the trainer loads. It should load before the game makes it through its opening credit scenes. May take a couple of tries but You should be able to use the cheats after that then if you're using the 5.7 version trainer. It's what I do when the game crashes with trainers, doesn't matter if they're Mr.Anti trainers or someone elses. This can be problem with any trainer, cheat table, injector, etc..

heyyahblah

Master Donor
Reaction score
Exactly, its best to load the game first and start an actual game then activate trainer and cheats. Thats what I do, and crashes are to be expected because you are '*******' the game, expect game code to go glitchy sometimes, its a normal reaction for all trainers, incl Mr. Antifun trainers. Perfectly normal.

MC1988

Reaction score
Doesn't work on multiplayer :(

It wasn't designed for Multiplayer and can't be. If you want to use cheats on Multiplayer, you're going have to get the other players to agree to Enable Cheats in the menu, if they don't. Well you're going to have to play like you normally would.

thanks!
instant build/update/unit cheat PLZ ;)

The instant build/recruit/research is possible btw Mr.Anti. I used to use your trainer with another Cheat Engine table that had the code for it, but now I just use your trainer since the Dev's updates now make the game crash if I try and use both your work and someone elses or my own at the same time lmao... If you want, I can email you the trainer, only I have no idea who did the work on it but I can look into it if you need me too.

Last edited: