Trainer Search

neutron11

Reaction score
same here got crash .fisrt day trainer work as well date "16/10/2015" second day after update didnt work anymore crash "18/10/2015"

but thanks MrAntiFun :)

KevA

Reaction score
Hi game vers 4.3.761340, latest trainer wont work ? Any chance of an update ? TIA

Trainer activates but F3 etc dont work, it beeps but doesnt credit the game

It has worked after a fashion, but confilcts with some of the hotkeys I canno remap

Last edited:

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
to me the last version don't work! i begin a mach in the game and open the trainer, fist "F1" at try "F2" or "F3" the game go crash to descktop! it is all time to try use the trainer for last version!

StrokeMyBacon

Reaction score
Thanks! works great. Is there a way to use Inf Food (F3) without pausing the game? or unpause it with a different hotkey?

Can you make an unlimited unit health, unlimited queue, instant build/create/research and also see all map?

Last edited:

neutron11

Reaction score
Thanks! works great. Is there a way to use Inf Food (F3) without pausing the game? or unpause it with a different hotkey?

Can you make an unlimited queue and instant build/create/research and also see all map?
which version?

StrokeMyBacon

Reaction score
the latest V4.3.761340

I ran it in administrator mode and noticed the infinite cheats don't seem to take effect until i turn on the population cheats.

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
It is how you do cheat god mod or invincible unidadades because it has several missions in which you do not have villagers and it is useless to have infinite resources and population limit, as only have troops they do not have the ability to then build features are useless in these missions, and have the trainer how to fix my game ends and goes to descktop when I activate the "F2" Ant- cheats in v4.3.761340 the trainer!

james9292

Reaction score
is threre anyway too add inst build in this trainer ??? bro i got v 3.8.2662

mrgigolo

Reaction score
New trainer added.

you're awesome...

also new DLC from steam: The African Kingdoms

Edit: just tried the new trainer and when i press the corresponding keys (i.e.F1, F2, etc), all it does is my computer making "ding ding' sounds. Nothing happens. Anyone else with the same problem?

Last edited:

neutron11

Reaction score
you're awesome...

Edit: just tried the new trainer and when i press the corresponding keys (i.e.F1, F2, etc), all it does is my computer making "ding ding' sounds. Nothing happens. Anyone else with the same problem?
same here

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
you're awesome...

Will check it out , I tried the trainer on base game though without the DLC ,Does the trainer detect the game ON ? .