Trainer Search

fourshin

Reaction score

Current Trainers
Age of Mythology Extended Edition V1.5.2325 Trainer +6 MrAntiFun // Removed because of crashing problems
Age of Mythology V1.5.2363 Trainer +7 // Removed because of crashing problems
Age of Mythology V1.5.2363 Trainer +8

Options:
  1. Disable Anti-Cheats
  2. Inf.Health
  3. Inf.Food
  4. Inf.Wood
  5. Inf.Gold
  6. Inf.Favor
  7. Inf.Populaion
  8. Instant Recruiting
Notice:
  • The health cheat will cause new units and buildings to have very low health , So activate it when you are in a fight or not building or recruiting .
can u update trainer to v1.6.2574 pls!!!

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer tested on Version 1.8.2722 and its still working fine , This trainer should be working on all versions so far.

smaxi

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun! anyway, why is the Instant Recruit never works??

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun! anyway, why is the Instant Recruit never works??
Try activating the trainer once the game has loaded. It wont work if you do it at the main menu for some reason. If you have any other problems let me know :)

smaxi

Reaction score
Try activating the trainer once the game has loaded. It wont work if you do it at the main menu for some reason. If you have any other problems let me know :)

Hi ZotacFx, it is still not working all the cheats works but not the instant recruit, can you help me?

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Hi ZotacFx, it is still not working all the cheats works but not the instant recruit, can you help me?
tested it today i had no problem with it working in campaign but i could not get it to work correctly in random map and looks like the health option is a little buggy. Will pass this info onto MrAntifun for him to take a look at.

Teeyai

Reaction score
ขอให้ใช่ได้เหอะ สัสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสสส

munzuradam

Reaction score
Inf gold isn't enough. I can't remember now but temle or castle upgrade want 70k gold. But this hack give 9k gold so i guess you understand me. 9k isnt enough must be 99k.

1crash007

Reaction score
Seriously cheating online? That isn't fair play for sure.

2karlos2

Reaction score
Hello ! It seems that the instant recruit doesn't work with the Norse Gods, I have the 1.6.2574 version of the game.

Edit : I just forgot to thank you for the trainer. I really like that trainer, i have finished the game so many times but with this trainer i can have some more fun, specially with the no population limit.

Last edited:

HeyJude

Reaction score
I want, to beat my friends, they elo is 4000 and mine 1600 :( so yes i want a cheating for online sorry for been such a bad player

2karlos2

Reaction score
After some playing, it seems that the instant recruit works for the norse gods only after a little time.
I wondered if it was possible to make the trainer work in the online mode. With a friend we do a few parties per day with hamachi (i have a retail version of the game), but i always end losing, he is way too much good at these games.A "little" help from a trainer woulnd't be bad :p
Again, thanks for that trainer, you really did a good job !