Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I want, to beat my friends, they elo is 4000 and mine 1600 :( so yes i want a cheating for online sorry for been such a bad player
After some playing, it seems that the instant recruit works for the norse gods only after a little time.
I wondered if it was possible to make the trainer work in the online mode. With a friend we do a few parties per day with hamachi (i have a retail version of the game), but i always end losing, he is way too much good at these games.A "little" help from a trainer woulnd't be bad :p
Again, thanks for that trainer, you really did a good job !

Game Trainers made here are for Single Player only

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/forum-rules.543/

You guys really are not understanding the forum rules.

thanks mate for highlighting it to them =)

daej

Reaction score
Hello, the trainer works on Age of Mythology: The Titans Expansion ?

Reaction score
The problem is, I launch the trainer, I launch the game, I activate the different option, I launch the compain et any cheats works, before the update, all cheats worked

thanks to help me

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The problem is, I launch the trainer, I launch the game, I activate the different option, I launch the compain et any cheats works, before the update, all cheats worked

thanks to help me
When was this update?.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will check it out as soon as i can .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yep that is now the current version.. the game has updated twice in 3 days.
I just tested the trainer with the new game version and its still working fine , No update required .
It's possible to improve the option 'god mode'
by chance, to use all the time
I already have done that ,Are you using an old trainer downloaded from somewhere else? , Make sure you download the trainer from the first post on this thread.
I have Update 7 it's the version 1.9.2962
I just tested the trainer with the new game version and its still working fine , No update required .

DexterHD

Reaction score
Yes,there is something wrong with the infinite recruiting cheat,sometimes it's working,sometimes it's not,I don't know what to do,can you fix it,please ? and can you add instant build cheat?