Trainer Search

bloodsky

Reaction score
but you would need the flamethrower... some people are not that far in the game.

I dont care if people think they need it, or it should be or not.... Stealth is a Request, and i hope MrAntiFun will make it, because it has been requested from a lot People.
I agree with you both, but I think it would eliminate the sensation of a stealth game itself :p Players have to be more clever use of existing equipment, your survival instincts are tested here :)
However MAF definitely trying to satisfy the desire all members ;)

Update:
I try LinGon trainer, his "Inf. Ammo" include flamethrower.. Maybe MAF will update Inf. Ammo :D
Thanks to u all.. This thread is very help me ;)

Last edited:

Ball00

Reaction score
I was reading on another forum and to get that "No detection" put health to lowest possible and has inf health on. Alien or humans etc cannot see you

CatNip

Reaction score
I have a request that maby you can add all crafting recipes in?

Lizard2214

Reaction score
Hi i use Trainer and works perfect :D But is any chance to add SAVE LOCATION to this trainer ?

Altamash24

Reaction score
Stealth Mode for alien please MrAntiFun plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Badly need it because I can't play the game without it. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Crashed every time I would go up a latter...
if you read back a few pages back, before climbing the ladder turn off all the cheats, once ur done climbing turn it back on. but then again, the trainer was fixed on that particular issue.

Krise

Reaction score
Thanks man, works like a charm!
The ladder crash still occurs when the trainer isn't turned off before (which is no big deal imo).

Akcent13

Reaction score
if you read back a few pages back, before climbing the ladder turn off all the cheats, once ur done climbing turn it back on. but then again, the trainer was fixed on that particular issue.
Thank you! Sorry I did not read about the fix! Cool :)

Skeirma

Donor
Reaction score
To clarify; I was trying to add an alternative people might be satisfied with instead of trying to start a war of ad hominem, I realize MrAntiFun has quite a huge load on his hands so when I offer things I find it's just to try and help the community.

To be honest I feel CheatEngine is very easy to use, next time I won't submit anything since this is the type of backlash I will have to expect for just trying to help.

djase

Reaction score
no comment .........................................