Trainer Search

mugenol

Reaction score
Disabling Avast did the trick. Downloaded the trainer, then re-enabled, no problems now. I'm using a different trainer though that disables the Alien at-will, so it's nice to be able to take in the amazing environments.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with undetected cheat .

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Could you make trainer for version 1.05 (update 5 - Safe heaven) ??? THX

boxmouth1

Reaction score
This has always crashed my game whenever I pick up the flamethrower in the "Crew Expendable" dlc.

Is there a certain point to activate cheats?

Btw I'm using the current steam version. Not sure if that matters. It's done the same thing since the first day it came out.

Edit: I noticed that it also crashes if
I go to move to the next part via the ladder after you've sealed the airlocks.

Last edited:

boxmouth1

Reaction score
The game also crashes with the cheats activated during the main game whenever you go into a new area where it has to load. It sucks because the only way of saving is the phones and then you have to do everything over again and figure out where it crashed so you can turn off cheats before hand.

john123421423

Reaction score
for the first time trainer on mrantifun don't work for me im not with codex version or steam version

Dhien

Reaction score
i've noticed that if you climb ladder with the cheats on -> the game will crash @@ so I turned off cheats whenever i climbed ladder and there is no crash at all :D :D

Delta_Nexus

Master Donor
Reaction score
i've noticed that if you climb ladder with the cheats on -> the game will crash @@ so I turned off cheats whenever i climbed ladder and there is no crash at all :D :D
I saw this and I had to try, and yep climb the ladder without cheats, golden, climbed a ladder with, instant crash. Nice find! ;)

xxlmanman

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if the latest version of this trainer has the invisibility that works on the alien? Thanks a lot.