Trainer Search

bobba313

Reaction score
Yeah we really need an update, Cant even progress with this latest trainer on due to it crashing :(

bobba313

Reaction score
Will you update or is it a no? Because you cant progress currently with your trainers.

dorkandyy

Reaction score
Does the game still crash with the latest version of the trainer ? Is there no work around? I would like to free roam in some early areas :)

BiatchFacker

Master Donor
Reaction score
Thank you! Facking JESUS! There is a part where I couldn't get passed the Alien, I can at least get passed that one part.

LAKE333GLD

Reaction score
Thank you! Your trainer works fine on Steam version.
I used 1, 4 and 5 - no crashes detected.

serendipitous

Reaction score
Guy on page 14 is right. DO NOT USE THE FLASHLIGHT HACK and itll work all good. thank you

Mike75L

Super Donor
Reaction score
I think it needs to be updated cuz is crashing sometimes

Zereth

Reaction score
For me, I found that just the Inf. Flashlight crashes the game when going up/down ladders. All I had to do was turn it off before using a ladder and turn it back on after I'm done climbing. If you're having trouble with crashes on ladders, just try disabling the flashlight option until you're done climbing.

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
Alien Isolation 1.0 crashed, in a rather spectaculor manor.
Reason: Climing a ladder with the MAF 1.0 trainer enabled.

This is the first time this heppened for me. this is the only trainer I can use as the other one (by DDS) I can't deactivate the options and that means after the medlab mission when the self destruct was triggered and I run into the Alien and then everything goes BOOM!, the next mission starts with the player flopping on the ground like a fish, getting up for a second and flopping down again, and again, and again while not being able to interact with anything, and the save games can't be loaded without all the options already enabled on the DDS trainer as the game thinks I' dead and I have to start a new game.

The MAF trainer allows me to play as I can disable stealth whenever saving. I hope I don't get this climing all ladders from now on. I used the MAF trainer for some time and this is the first time the game went into self destruct without giving me any time to reach minimum safe distance when climbing with the trainer on.

Myrothe

Reaction score
It's 2019 and the ladder crash still hasn't been fixed. Whatever happened to "I can fix this in 2 minutes"?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
It's 2019 and the ladder crash still hasn't been fixed. Whatever happened to "I can fix this in 2 minutes"?
It was fixed 5 years ago hence prior to trainer updated with B version, interesting.

I don't remember if this was because of game script or whatever exactly was the issue, could be something about flashlight so whenever you are about to climb, just remember to deactivate this cheat before and you will be fine.