Trainer Search

Swifter

Reaction score
Actually there is a trainer out there with that option, if not quite the same as we wished... It has an option that stops enemies from attack (they cant melee)... Although it says it does not include scripted events...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Nice work MAF!!! Works splendidly.

As for those of you experiencing crashes, se AI.exe to run as admin, should fix the prob

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
TY for trainer MAF! Works well :)

For those having crash issues, set AI.exe to run as adim. Game problem not trainer conflict

Swifter

Reaction score
acttr
TY for trainer MAF! Works well :)

For those having crash issues, set AI.exe to run as adim. Game problem not trainer conflict

Nope, thats not it... I do run it as admin (both actually)...
What u mean caused the non-saving-conflict at loading screens...

FunkyBigdog

Reaction score
Just turn on the infinite item cheat and you should have infinite batteries so all you have to do is change batteries. I also had the issue with the infinite flashlight cheat which would crash for me if I changed batteries and crash often too. Without that cheat, everything else works fine.

DJ_Bacon

Reaction score
What seem to me to be the problem is the Inf. Flashlight, i turned it on after playing the game for a good hour before i got to a vent and when i tried to climb the ladder, then the game crashed, ill check it with just the flashlight in a few moments

**EDIT**
The flashlight doesn't seem to be the problem anymore, I'm currently hiding from a predator ATM, so i cant exactly test every option, i will when i can though. -"Famous Last Words"

Last edited:

xxlmanman

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer but its kinda useless when facing the alien.
PLS ADD THE GOD DAMN STEALTH MODE!!!!
would really apreciate that.

Superherom

Reaction score
Stealth mode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, DEAR MRANTIFUN, ADD STEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxlmanman

Reaction score
Still waiting for STEALTH mode, hope it's done until tomorrow cuz' I finished shadow of mordor.

Al3x_26

Reaction score
PLEASE ADD Stealth Mode, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
acttr
Played for over 5 hours, trainer is fine and ive climbed tons of ladders.

I suggest turning down you're graphics options or running a reg fix

google09

Reaction score
Je invisible or some thing could kill that alien, i turned inf health on and killed the NPC and the alien scripted to kill the NPC but they already dead so he picked me every time.

Bodb Derg

Reaction score
I don't see invisibility to the alien being an easy option to add. Also, would that not make the game just a "walkthrough"? I mean, surely you should think for yourself at some point right? :p

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Je invisible or some thing could kill that alien, i turned inf health on and killed the NPC and the alien scripted to kill the NPC but they already dead so he picked me every time.

U can't kill alien...you're supposed to sneak around him

acttr