Trainer Search

superceleron

Reaction score
well finish the game, if you guys think its only 1 alien... think again hehehe....

Last edited:

xxlmanman

Reaction score
I think the admin is ignoring our request for STEALTH option.
We're still waiting :((

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

he's not ignoring, he have a lot of requests not just you guys, just be patient and I'm sure he will return an answer :)

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
You can only run and hide from the Xenomorph,you can use flamethrower to keep him away from you.

xxlmanman

Reaction score
I'm at mission 5, and the encounter with the alien is so frustrating, that's why I need the Stealth option.

Bodb Derg

Reaction score

I'm sure he has more important things to do in life than stay on these forums all day long reading silly comments from people like you. This probably isn't his full time job ya know...

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Okay i have testet any option crash the game when i climbed a ladder -.-

Had it happen to me recently....turn off all trainer options before you climb the ladder dude. I think maybe it might be the Flashlight option, but safer to turn all off, climb ladder then turn back on

Hope this helps
acttr

AzzA0885

Reaction score
game plays fine without the trainer but crashes in like 5 mins of game play not sure but there could be an anti cheat system in the game, but then again you would know more about this stuff than i would. Other than the crashing the trainer works wonders thanks heaps

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
game plays fine without the trainer but crashes in like 5 mins of game play not sure but there could be an anti cheat system in the game, but then again you would know more about this stuff than i would. Other than the crashing the trainer works wonders thanks heaps

Thats your comp man.

Clean your reg, update drivers etc u know, the usual.
acttr

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score

Its a false positive, Turn your anti-virus off, And again its your choise if you want to use the trainer.

Yep

And I assume the trainers as they are based on CE use some form of Code Injection which AV's consider virus'

maxwell2kgr

Reaction score
Can you please add the "Enemy cant melee" cheat, it makes it so you cant be killed by the alien.. or just something overall to get rid of the alien because you still die with the invincibility cheat...

1crash007

Reaction score
Remove infinite flash-light because once you enable unlimited items you will have
lots of batteries after picking up one.. just hold F to refill ... presto!! o_O

If you guys have the scanner to detect movement just stay away from open vents in the ceiling and
hide... also the scanner makes a noise that attracts aliens when they are close..

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please add the "Enemy cant melee" cheat, it makes it so you cant be killed by the alien.. or just something overall to get rid of the alien because you still die with the invincibility cheat...

you do realize when the Alien kills you its a scripted event and MAF cant add that option unless he changed the actual game files and released his own version of the entire game

Mdolla

Reaction score
you do realize when the Alien kills you its a scripted event and MAF cant add that option unless he changed the actual game files and released his own version of the entire game

While I somewhat agree with you there is another well know trainer by a certain site that does in fact have the "Enemies Can't Melee which does in fact make it so the Alien can not Melee you. So NO the alien killing you is not a scripted event.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
While I somewhat agree with you there is another well know trainer by a certain site that does in fact have the "Enemies Can't Melee which does in fact make it so the Alien can not Melee you.

Have you tried it? As I know what site you're talking about and Lingon a) has virus filled crap b) I bet makes the game crash/unstable

Unless you've been using it and it works fine. Then I guess Im eating crow eh :)
acttr

Mdolla

Reaction score
Have you tried it? As I know what site you're talking about and Lingon a) has virus filled crap b) I bet makes the game crash/unstable

Unless you've been using it and it works fine. Then I guess Im eating crow eh :)
acttr

No that is not the site it's from Cheat Happens. I don't have a membership cause you have to pay for it. But my friend bought a lifetime membership. The trainers there are locked to the users computer. It does work perfectly fine. I watched him play with the trainer. With the Enemies Can't Melee on the Alien will run at you but not be able to attack you. I've seen it.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
No that is not the site it's from Cheat Happens. I don't have a membership cause you have to pay for it. But my friend bought a lifetime membership. The trainers there are locked to the users computer. It does work perfectly fine. I watched him play with the trainer. With the Enemies Can't Melee on the Alien will run at you but not be able to attack you. I've seen it.

Oh, well, didn't know that would be possible. My bad man.

But **** CHEATHAPPENS....profiting off legal and illegal sourced games, charging MONEY...goes against trainer/warez culture and ethic.

MAF embodies what it is to be a true warez'er and gamer. He has a talent, he shares with others and all he asks is a 'Thank You MrAntiFun for your hard work"
THAT is what a gamer and warez'er is. Someone who believes in certain principles....not profiting of something.
CH put a few good trainer groups outta business as well.

The gaming community is just that, a community, will to help one another out. With whatever they can. Tips, Tricks, Links to Walkthrough etc and in MAF's case, EXCELLENT trainers.

Sorry for rant man, just CH started out as a good group of trainer makers and community members.
But they let greed sour their good name and talent. And its a HUGE pet peeve of mine