Trainer Search

Smoke1979

Reaction score
But without the permission of the administration of this site, I can not put this coach because I respect MrAntiFun

chris

Donor
Reaction score
So I wrote to you not))))
There are some really difficult places and there are no stored nearby, and run for a long time, and at all the forums to complain about it, so there if you get tired of dying can be enabled trainer that I showed in the video.
But without the permission of the administration of this site, I can not put this coach because I respect MrAntiFun

whats with the triple post? there's an edit button man :cool:

Smoke1979

Reaction score
I would like like to see no stealth in this game, which MrAntiFun spend all their time, and a new coach to "Ryse: Son of Rome"

Last edited:

maxulic

Reaction score
You can wait but I heard that making a stealth option for this game is impossible.

I am sure that tweaking the alien's AI (these XML files in the Behavior directory) to dumb it down would be a better compromise. Being completely invisible would take the fun away from the game, dumbing down the AI would still require you to avoid it, it would just make it easier to outsmart it.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget that they are all pricks who will ban you for any and all criticism, no matter how constructive. MAF puts them to shame in almost every way.

Oh yeah, forgot that.
Entirely true tho.

Maybe when folks cancel their subscriptions (which are outrageously priced) to CH and join this community, they will take notice that the gaming community hates profiteering
acttr

thegrube

Super Donor
Reaction score
I am sure that tweaking the alien's AI (these XML files in the Behavior directory) to dumb it down would be a better compromise. Being completely invisible would take the fun away from the game, dumbing down the AI would still require you to avoid it, it would just make it easier to outsmart it.

What are the settings in the behave XML you need to change to dumb the alien. I can't finish mission 5 because the alien always catches me.

Aaxios

Reaction score
From my experience: it is the flashlight that causes sometimes problem.. best keep that off. About invisibility/stealth: I agree too that the main purpose on the game is to hide from alien... I am on early stage of the game itself... but I suppose that some points could be quite hard to play... maybe just making the alien dumber or somenthing ( limiting its field of view or forcing the "hidden" status on most situations) could help... since there must be some "level of hiding" that makes U survive and, if U "pass" over that limit the scripting death event would take place... correct? It could suffice to adjust that level to make things become easier...

Shepard23

Reaction score
Thanks mrantifun! But the game still crashes with the "B" trainer, when i want to climb the ladder :(

Shepard23

Reaction score
It is working! But turning of every cheat before climbing a ladder is annyoing and boring! Please fix this mrantifun! PLS!

llbrunoll

Reaction score
can u make a save game buton? this shit save in the game is killing me! bahh thks and your work is the best!! XD

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
It is working! But turning of every cheat before climbing a ladder is annyoing and boring! Please fix this mrantifun! PLS!

Naw, just pause and Alt+Tab out. Takes 2 seconds.

Remember if MAF has to debug this simple prob that has a fix, he can't make/fix/work on other trainers right.
Plus, Im sure he enjoys gaming to ya know :D
acttr

Shepard23

Reaction score
Naw, just pause and Alt+Tab out. Takes 2 seconds.

Remember if MAF has to debug this simple prob that has a fix, he can't make/fix/work on other trainers right.
Plus, Im sure he enjoys gaming to ya know :D
acttr
But that is what is annyoing and boring. And Alt+Tab-ing can **** up the speed of the pc....

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
But that is what is annyoing and boring. And Alt+Tab-ing can f**k up the speed of the pc....

Dude, the fact you're complaining about a trainer someone made on request for free, that you have to alt+tab because of a tiny tiny issue....come on now, takes all 2 seconds. Plus, I haven't run into many ladders come to think of it.
acttr