Trainer Search

Muzzow

Reaction score
Dunno, I don't trust Cheatengine. Tried to install it once and my PC was flooded with malware. Had to re-install my OS afterwards. :/

NotBad

Reaction score
If you don't like MrAntiFun trainers, don't use, but show respect for hard work. End story.

NotBad

Reaction score
Because for me not easy to make a trainer... so , respect for MrAntiFun.

ditpet

Reaction score
Antifun, your trainers are always stable, very rare crashes (and fast fixes). But usually some basic options are missing. Can you please add Invisibility option?

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
I'm not playing the game until i find some invisibility option lol,I'm scared easily,I'm playing only for the story. :p

Spike74545

Reaction score
If someone from the Team would answer about the Stealth thing, it would have been easy. But this kind of acting, makes some people Angry. And say people if they dont like it here they should leave, is Bullshit, but what should i expect from a Drag-Queen. :D

D@nGer

Reaction score
Beware the option "stealth mode" because in my case I used that option with another trainer and I ruined the saved game...:(:(:(:(:(

bloodsky

Reaction score
Look guys , Lets not fight here , I will check out the stealth cheat after i finish some other more important stuff .
Thanks MAF ;) I think stealth mode is not important, cuz this hide & seek game. The important thing is Inf. Flamethrower :p cuz Alien will run away if u shoot flamethrower :eek:
perhaps u will considering my opinion :)

Batman1987

Reaction score
Thanks MAF ;) I think stealth mode is not important, cuz this hide & seek game. The important thing is Inf. Flamethrower :p cuz Alien will run away if u shoot flamethrower :eek:
perhaps u will considering my opinion :)
but you would need the flamethrower... some people are not that far in the game.

Spike74545

Reaction score
I dont care if people think they need it, or it should be or not.... Stealth is a Request, and i hope MrAntiFun will make it, because it has been requested from a lot People.

Mike89

Reaction score
I know the invisible option in kind of hard to do. We'll have to see what Mr. Antifun comes up with. I'm currently using the DDS Trainer that has this option and it works great for keeping the Alien off your ass.

Spike74545

Reaction score
I know the invisible option in kind of hard to do. We'll have to see what Mr. Antifun comes up with. I'm currently using the DDS Trainer that has this option and it works great for keeping the Alien off your ass.

i use the DDS too, but there are Save Problems, because if you dont turn off all cheats before Saving, you cant Load the Game after Stop playing, i have to turn off every Cheat before i Save, and sometimes the Game can´t load the Game because of the Trainer.

Mike89

Reaction score
The only cheat you have to turn off before saving is the invisibility cheat or if you didn't do that, just have the trainer and invisibility cheat activated before loading the game. Also don't die with invisibility cheat on either cause you will get a black screen. That cheat is best used just when the Alien comes, then turn it back off when it leaves. If you just play with it on all the time there will likely be some issues. As I said, the invisibility cheat is hard to implement for this game. I've got the hang of the DDS trainer now so can play the game and know when and when not to use that cheat. Works fine for me and makes the game much better for me. To tell the truth though, having the flamethrower with inf ammo is just about as good.

Last edited: