Trainer Search

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct, both the alien and predator health options are bugged! (no pun intended)
The same thing happened to me; as an alien, I couldn't kill anyone (Even stealth ripped a dudes throat open but he got up immediately with no gun in hand and throat cut with bits dangling, but he was walking and trying to get away from me), and same with Predator, kept on hitting and hitting, but neither I nor the aliens died, after much vigorous clawing.
Please, could this be fixed?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct, both the alien and predator health options are bugged! (no pun intended)
The same thing happened to me; as an alien, I couldn't kill anyone (Even stealth ripped a dudes throat open but he got up immediately with no gun in hand and throat cut with bits dangling, but he was walking and trying to get away from me), and same with Predator, kept on hitting and hitting, but neither I nor the aliens died, after much vigorous clawing.
Please, could this be fixed?
I will download the game today and check it out .

WardragonTP

Reaction score
New trainer added , Added energy and fixed health.
Both of these trainers freezes my game! I am using directX11 but still same thing :(
Someone please reply :( ;_; im using windows 8

Last edited:

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
No, how do I do so? is it like running as admin?

Yes, it is like running as admin, you can do that, the other way is while right-clicking on the trainer executable (where you see the run as admin option), go to the last option on the list, properties (or its synonym), then the compatibility tab, and change all users settings, tick the run as admin box, save and done.
Same instructions here if my writing was unclear:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff431742.aspx

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Yes, it is like running as admin, you can do that, the other way is while right-clicking on the trainer executable (where you see the run as admin option), go to the last option on the list, properties (or its synonym), then the compatibility tab, and change all users settings, tick the run as admin box, save and done.
Same instructions here if my writing was unclear:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff431742.aspx
Ok thanks :D Im not sure if my game will stop freezing though.

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Ok thanks :D Im not sure if my game will stop freezing though.
And.....it probably will crash. Wait....I clicked on run as admin.....OMG IT WORKS THX :D
One bug though: Health does not work, atleast ammo works :)

Last edited:

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
And.....will crash. Wait....I clicked on run as admin.....OMG IT WORKS THX :D
One bug though: Health does not work, atleast ammo works :)

Nice to see that you got it working.
I just played through the Colony level as Alien with health on, it worked flawlessly, what species and level did you try?

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Nice to see that you got it working.
I just played through the Colony level as Alien with health on, it worked flawlessly, what species and level did you try?
I tried marine. Health was not working but I don't care. As a predator though, game crashes. Didn't try alien yet, BUT I DONT CARE! :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I tried marine. Health was not working but I don't care. As a predator though, game crashes. Didn't try alien yet, BUT I DONT CARE! :D
when you are switching to diff campaign, you gotta restart either the game or the trainer, cant recall which one. i've uninstalled the game already to make way for Shadow of Mordor hehe

WardragonTP

Reaction score
when you are switching to diff campaign, you gotta restart either the game or the trainer, cant recall which one. i've uninstalled the game already to make way for Shadow of Mordor hehe
Oh thx for the tip! I luv this site :) im so huppy