Trainer Search

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
I played through the Predator Jungle mission (first one after tutorial) and the health worked fine, but energy wasn't affected, I made sure F6 was toggled on, heard the voice, it was highlighted in red on the trainer, I toggled it on and off again after awhile to make sure, but the Shoulder cannon/plasma caster(same with mines) still drained energy and once it was depleted I couldn't fire.
(I started the trainer, then the game, toggled F1+2 on, loaded pred mission, toggled F3 on, wasn't hard to notice I couldn't be killed so it worked well. Then once I advanced through the door which opens when you drain it, it toggled F6 on, only to discover that energy still acted normally. Played through mission, trying energy every once in a while, with no results.)

WardragonTP

Reaction score
I played through the Predator Jungle mission (first one after tutorial) and the health worked fine, but energy wasn't affected, I made sure F6 was toggled on, heard the voice, it was highlighted in red on the trainer, I toggled it on and off again after awhile to make sure, but the Shoulder cannon/plasma caster(same with mines) still drained energy and once it was depleted I couldn't fire.
(I started the trainer, then the game, toggled F1+2 on, loaded pred mission, toggled F3 on, wasn't hard to notice I couldn't be killed so it worked well. Then once I advanced through the door which opens when you drain it, it toggled F6 on, only to discover that energy still acted normally. Played through mission, trying energy every once in a while, with no results.)
So energy won't work?

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
So energy won't work?
Not as far as I can tell, the more people testing the more reliable the information of course, so do try it yourself and tell us if you got it to work.

I hadn't tried as a marine yet with the new trainer, so today I started a survivor map (monument), and found that the aliens do not die! I crippled an alien, it grabbed my leg so I stamped on it (block) and then it just stood there, with one leg, doing nothing! I had lost a health bar when the alien grabbed me. I kept firing at it with my pulse rifle (infinite ammo worked so I did that for a while) and launched a few grenades at the alien, still it was alive. So I stepped closer and fired a grenade to discover that I died completely.
In short, marine health doesn't work, and it makes aliens immortal.

Would it be simpler and more effective to make separate hotkeys for each species immortality? E.g. F3 for marine (not androids!), F4 for Aliens, F5 for predators. Maybe that would eliminate these odd health issues with each species.

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Not as far as I can tell, the more people testing the more reliable the information of course, so do try it yourself and tell us if you got it to work.

I hadn't tried as a marine yet with the new trainer, so today I started a survivor map (monument), and found that the aliens do not die! I crippled an alien, it grabbed my leg so I stamped on it (block) and then it just stood there, with one leg, doing nothing! I had lost a health bar when the alien grabbed me. I kept firing at it with my pulse rifle (infinite ammo worked so I did that for a while) and launched a few grenades at the alien, still it was alive. So I stepped closer and fired a grenade to discover that I died completely.
In short, marine health doesn't work, and it makes aliens immortal.

Would it be simpler and more effective to make separate hotkeys for each species immortality? E.g. F3 for marine (not androids!), F4 for Aliens, F5 for predators. Maybe that would eliminate these odd health issues with each species.
Whoa, my game works just fine! And yes I did try the energy myself. Turns out you were right. About the health for marine, anything else beside the alien had infinite health? My game works perfectly fine with the trainer on. Maybe you forgot to run as admin? The trainer might have mistaken the alien to be a marine................which made the alien immortal. Just a theory.

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
Whoa, my game works just fine! And yes I did try the energy myself. Turns out you were right. About the health for marine, anything else beside the alien had infinite health? My game works perfectly fine with the trainer on. Maybe you forgot to run as admin? The trainer might have mistaken the alien to be a marine................which made the alien immortal. Just a theory.

You write in a broken way, as I see no connection between your first and second sentence. I never even said the game was broken, it works, so why did you feel the need to say the game works just fine? My game also works just fine with the trainer on, minus these marine health and predator energy issues. And why did you feel the need to ask if I give my trainer admin rights? I was the one to suggest admin rights to you in the first place (and the answer is; my trainer always has admin rights, I didn't forget, because the trainer is permanently given admin rights per the instructions I gave in my previous comment in this topic).
Did you (or anyone else) actually get marine health to become infinite with the newest trainer?

Anyway, I tried today a new survivor map (mausoleum), and marine hasn't got infinite health.
This time the aliens also did not have infinite health, but that (most likely) has to do with the way I activated the health option only once I was ingame (earlier I just activated all options in the main menu and then jumped into a level, now I jumped into a level and then activated the cheats).

HOOK0987

Reaction score
Added energy----- dont work my steam version ,im actived. f2....

HOOK0987

Reaction score
  1. Inf.Health------ dont work to single survivors mode my steam version game dx 11. bad treiner plz. create normal and work treiner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WardragonTP

Reaction score
You write in a broken way, as I see no connection between your first and second sentence. I never even said the game was broken, it works, so why did you feel the need to say the game works just fine? My game also works just fine with the trainer on, minus these marine health and predator energy issues. And why did you feel the need to ask if I give my trainer admin rights? I was the one to suggest admin rights to you in the first place (and the answer is; my trainer always has admin rights, I didn't forget, because the trainer is permanently given admin rights per the instructions I gave in my previous comment in this topic).
Did you (or anyone else) actually get marine health to become infinite with the newest trainer?

Anyway, I tried today a new survivor map (mausoleum), and marine hasn't got infinite health.
This time the aliens also did not have infinite health, but that (most likely) has to do with the way I activated the health option only once I was ingame (earlier I just activated all options in the main menu and then jumped into a level, now I jumped into a level and then activated the cheats).
I can do it both ways. I can either press the hotkeys in game or from main menu. The health works for every species. Only for survival mode, health is bugged. Shot a grenade close to me and died. Did this happen with the old trainer?

WardragonTP

Reaction score
@Mr.AntiFun see if you can fix the energy if you have the time. The energy seems to be bugged.

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can do it both ways. I can either press the hotkeys in game or from main menu. The health works for every species. Only for survival mode, health is bugged. Shot a grenade close to me and died. Did this happen with the old trainer?

Oh interesting that only survivor mode is bugged, I hadn't yet jumped to a marine campaign level so I hadn't noticed that.
The grenades did kill you in the old trainer (look back to earlier comments in this topic discussing about this). Are you saying that the grenades kill you in the normal campaign even though otherwise playing as the marine you are not killed by other forms of damage?
I think the reason the grenades (and hypothetically other "insta-kill" damage sources) kills you even with the trainers health option on, is how the health option functions: It seems to make sure the health bar fills up almost instantly, but if some damage manages to bring the players health in one hit to zero, then the trainer cannot do much anymore, and the grenade is such a hit.

Tr0lling

Reaction score
The infinite energy doesn't work can you please fix that ? :)

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Oh interesting that only survivor mode is bugged, I hadn't yet jumped to a marine campaign level so I hadn't noticed that.
The grenades did kill you in the old trainer (look back to earlier comments in this topic discussing about this). Are you saying that the grenades kill you in the normal campaign even though otherwise playing as the marine you are not killed by other forms of damage?
I think the reason the grenades (and hypothetically other "insta-kill" damage sources) kills you even with the trainers health option on, is how the health option functions: It seems to make sure the health bar fills up almost instantly, but if some damage manages to bring the players health in one hit to zero, then the trainer cannot do much anymore, and the grenade is such a hit.
No, the grenades don't kill me in the marine campaign. Btw that is a really nice theory :D

HOOK0987

Reaction score
where fix treiner ? plz. fix energy predator dont work my steam version and
health dont work to
single surv. mode . and why you took so long to fix treiner ?

somethingelse66

Master Donor
Reaction score
where fix treiner ? plz. fix energy predator dont work my steam version and
health dont work to
single surv. mode . and why you took so long to fix treiner ?

Please be patient, we are lucky that we got a fix for the first trainer-- We are lucky that we got a trainer for an "old" game in the first place.
Consider donating while you wait, any amount is better than nothing (you can always donate later again), and it helps to ensure that we will continue to have support for older games in the future as well.

WardragonTP

Reaction score
You are right! Played through the first marine mission and health was infinite and grenades did not kill me, odd though that survivor mode is somehow different.
Could you die with the old trainer in survival mode?

newbi

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your hard work. I will be getting the game today and will try it :)

edit= I saw the word ALIENS and thought it was aliens isolation lmfao.

Last edited: