Trainer Search

Hoover1979

Donor
Reaction score
In the level whey you need to get tequilla into the lab t get the xeno removed, the inf health option is not working. I die in seconds from android gunfire. Please update the trainer so I can get past this level, I have no hope without inf health on the level.

Gumrunner

Reaction score
Excellent trainer (as usual), everything works exactly as is should. Never any complaints about your uniformly outstanding work.

I have a small request; Infinite Ammo grants you a bottomless magazine, which works fine, but I like reloading. I've tried fiddling the ammo reserve value with Cheat Engine myself, to no avail.

Any chance of adding that feature (Unlimited Ammo, I guess one would say)?

vampiregoat69

Reaction score
After starting the trainer then the game I use the cheats, within seconds the entire steam game shuts down and will not work if you try to cheat. TY steam for being such dicks that not allowed to cheat in SINGLE PLAYER not even talking multiplayer.

rekkitC15

Reaction score
Trainer not working. Started a fresh game, and on the marine story, when you first meet a xenomorph and you have to kill it with a pistol, the game crashes. Doesn't matter which option is turned on. Tested them all one at a time. No matter what, the game crashes as soon as i shoot at the xenomorph.

fingalfin

Reaction score
Game crashes the second an enemy dies, using ANY cheat. Yes steam 2010 version

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
I used the WeMod trainer, and it says different version, DirectX 11 and might not be compatible. I am using AVP2010 Steam version.

Ty Morgan

Reaction score
So with the wemod version it crashes the game. Any way to get an older version of the trainer. Thanks