Trainer Search

arodvi

Reaction score
It is still crash on both trainer +5 and +10 options, who has the same problem? Could you please release the trainer separate from WeMod. I didn't have that issue on the previous trainers MRANTIFUN.

By_Redline

Donor
Reaction score
wemod never worked for me
I'm trying to play the game, but it really gives me a sad situation
application opens the game but the anterenor does not work
https://ibb.co/zG0CK64

Last edited:

anthraxX

Reaction score
Unlimited influence switches my influence to negative when i toggle the option on mrantifun trainer

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
Remember guys, run the game first. Alt+Tab out, activate Anno 1800 trainer with WeMod. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK PLAY! Even when the game is already running, it won't open a second Anno 1800, it'll just activate the trainer.

anthraxX

Reaction score
Remember guys, run the game first. Alt+Tab out, activate Anno 1800 trainer with WeMod. DON'T FORGET TO CLICK PLAY! Even when the game is already running, it won't open a second Anno 1800, it'll just activate the trainer.
did as you said still the same problem

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
mmm... The trainer still doesn't work well using WeMod. and already released new DLC and new version of the game, so I think it should be updated. Thank you very much .

By_Redline

Donor
Reaction score

God bless you, thank you very much

ellinf

Reaction score
Started a new game yesterday and everything worked well. Loaded the game today and I got the same negative influence problem as other people.

AlbaSama

Reaction score
Now, with the wemod trainer, my money freeze to an absolut non sence number: 51269...:eek:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Unlimited influence switches my influence to negative when i toggle the option on mrantifun trainer
Same here with the Wemod-Trainer
Started a new game yesterday and everything worked well. Loaded the game today and I got the same negative influence problem as other people.
You guys using steam or uplay release ? , Does issue happen on new games or loaded saves or both ? , What was your influence before you activated the cheat ? .

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
You guys using steam or uplay release ? , Does issue happen on new games or loaded saves or both ? , What was your influence before you activated the cheat ? .

I do not have this issue with Uplay version of Anno 1800 with Sunken Treasures DLC, using latest WeMod trainer. Can perhaps rule this part out.

EDIT: Can you check out possibility to keep Needs from residences 100% at all times? Pretty sure you did the same for Anno 2070 and Anno 2205. Not as sure on the latter.

ellinf

Reaction score
Uplay, loaded game, my influence was already negative because i used the trainer yesterday. Activated the trainer and my influence jumped to -68000 or something like that. Did nothing before except loading the savegame.

Before the current patch i used cheat engine in other saved games. After loading my influence was negative too but activating CE solved the problem and my influence jumped to 100.

Last edited: