Trainer Search

Apek

Reaction score
Having the most recent version of the game and the trainer via WeMod. It does not work. neither as "normal user" nor as "admin".
Also opening the gaming, tabbing out, press PLAY in WeMod doesn't work. It's always "We're having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting..."
When I hit "PLAY" in WeMod, Anno starts so synchronise, doesn't start, I get WeMods error message, WeMod stops to try starting the game and suddenly my game starts without WeMod activated.

I own the bougth version of Anno 1800 , not the Ubi+ version. Also the path to my Anno1900.exe is correct.

pyst4r

Reaction score
warehouse function does not work since game update 6 and new dlc, plz update on we mod too

Alyenna

Reaction score
Bei mir geht es auch nicht mehr nach Update 6 gestern bitte bitte updatet es

yinny

Reaction score
New patch today broke the trainer already. Doesn't start when pressing play on WeMod.

FlyBye67511

Reaction score
na it still work fine, i never launch the game via wemod. I always run the game first in uplay then once im in the map then click on play on wemod

yinny

Reaction score
na it still work fine, i never launch the game via wemod. I always run the game first in uplay then once im in the map then click on play on wemod
Yes that's what I do too. Yesterday it wouldn't work and crashed my game. It was also listed as "maybe compatible" on my games list in WeMod. Now it's listed as compatible and works fine. Not sure what changed.

FlyBye67511

Reaction score
Yes it did that yesterday but i was looking around for some item ID and since there is no item swap option i didnt use it till today.

diCanio

Reaction score
For me the option to get all resources is not working. Starting the game, starting weMod and push the cheat, nothing happens.

teiko86

Reaction score
on Uplay, the Unlimited Warehouse Resources doesnt seem to work,
i press numpad 5(as i set it to that key),
it goes to "ON" but back to "OFF" just as quickly.

So far, UWR seems to be the only option that's not working

diCanio

Reaction score
on Uplay, the Unlimited Warehouse Resources doesnt seem to work,
i press numpad 5(as i set it to that key),
it goes to "ON" but back to "OFF" just as quickly.

So far, UWR seems to be the only option that's not working

The curious thing is that this warehouse cheat worked - only one time - with uplay+. After that never again, after the last update.