Trainer Search

diddigm

Reaction score
your trainer crashes the game, fix-it please it will be grate dude!

diddigm

Reaction score
Will check it out ,It could be the resources cheat , Ops i thought this was a thread for 2205 Anno ,I got confused as hell , Will check it out anyway .
your trainer crashes the game, fix-it please it will be grate dude!

Steadman

Reaction score
Yeah same here. I activate the trainer and i'll try and place a building but it'll crash

Steadman

Reaction score
maybe it's because we're using the complete edition?
Just speculating.

Fox4721

Reaction score
Same here... Game crashes when I build a Trade Depot or anything that has to do with the citizen:(

Last edited:

joecayrol

Reaction score
Same here, the game crashes when building a depot or a city center...
Thanks for your work anyway !

Synshie

Donor
Reaction score
When does the game crash ? .

For me, the game crashes when I try to place a building while the "Infinite Resources" option is activated. I am able to run the game without crashes if I restrict myself to the "Infinite Cash/Licenses" and "Infinite Health" options.

Tengarnos

Reaction score
For me, the game crashes when I try to place a building while the "Infinite Resources" option is activated. I am able to run the game without crashes if I restrict myself to the "Infinite Cash/Licenses" and "Infinite Health" options.
will try it thanks

Kodus

Reaction score
Trainer breaks the game.

Using the trainer you can not get past the "Create a trade-route between the Arctic and Temperate region" quest. No idea what part is causing it other than the Inf Resources, might be something else as well but yeah. If you get past that stage without the trainer, then use the trainer there seems to be no issues that I've encountered.

This section is from the Anno 2070 , not Anno 2205

sonic1978

Reaction score
Yeah same here. I activate the trainer and i'll try and place a building but it'll crash

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
The v1 version has "Inf.Wealth" and "Inf.Licenses" options (together on F1 button). It works.
Where are the other options?
Health, Resources?