Trainer Search

PoketBlue

Reaction score
Trainer work's perfect but when i try to make Tradelines i can't do it, it says Spaceport needs upgrade but there are already upgraded anybody have this issue besides me?

Munski

Reaction score
PoketBlue I did have that problem with the previous version, sadly the only way I could fix it was starting over, and with the newest verison it also only beebs for me, can't even change the hot keys, it will simply make the same beep.

Jonsa

Reaction score
A way to prevent the traderoute problem is to deactivate inf. resources option from the moment BEFORE you click to upgrade a spaceport until you finish the combat mission that is attached to the upgrade. Activate the Inf. resources only after you upgraded the spaceport (after you click again with 0:00 time needed and iridium/graphene/magne). You need to do it every time you want to upgrade (luckily later you dont need to waste time with a combat mission).

Munski

Reaction score
Well if the newest version at some point will actually work rather then just beep I will keep that very much in mind.

Lokeloki

Donor
Reaction score
For me somehow not working all. React to the F1 (Trainer activeted), but just beeping over the "cheat activated" if I pess any other key.

Sinu

Reaction score
ressourcen dont work only money cheat work by me...

Oberon

Reaction score
This cheat in on the "1.7.3452.4837" version, the new version steam/uplay is "1.7.3468.5852", for that the cheat can't be use...
the "megadev cheat" has a bêta on this version bug crash for moment.
Yes it's a 1.7, bug some change make crash when we use the trainer about the version of the trainer.

Jubex

Reaction score
Patience Folks. He delivers. Play RIMworld for the time being that trainer is solid made the game easy mode. I was struggling and i wanted to see the content but my guys were sooo tempremental....

Paul7559

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer work's perfect but when i try to make Tradelines i can't do it, it says Spaceport needs upgrade but there are already upgraded anybody have this issue besides me?
I get the same thing! Both the normal and artic spaceports have been upgraded to stage 3, but it keeps telling me that I need to upgrade to transfer goods (my stats says they are only at stage 1) The moon space port is fully upgraded, but can do anything with it, as the other 2 are broken!
I tried using another trainer, but it still happens!
My game version is up to date( 1.73468), but I don't have the last 2 DLC's, so I don't know if it's to do with that?

*Update*
From the the UBI forums (Anno 2205) regarding the spaceport bug!

"Hello,

The developers are aware of this problem and are working on a fix."

So it has nothing to do with the trainer.

Last edited:

Oberon

Reaction score
You need to restart a new company, i know, it's not fun, but this bug can only be fix by a full restart.
For my part, my new company is 5x better than my first :p

dragonians117

Reaction score
You need to restart a new company, i know, it's not fun, but this bug can only be fix by a full restart.
For my part, my new company is 5x better than my first :p
Restarting the company doesn't work either. I've don it twice now with and without the trainer and its just a bug in the update.

Ghostfigther

Reaction score
I have the same Problem the Spaceport is Level 2 but the Information say it is Level 1! Then i have start an new Company and use an other Trainer to test them. With the other trainer i can level the Spaceport to level 2 same as in the information!Now i have the game restart with this trainer here activate it go to the moon and level up the Spaceport to Level 2 and see the Port is downgrade to Level 1!I think is a bug in the trainer from Mr Antifun.

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
The problem with the spaceports not being able to create a tradeline despite being upgraded doesn't seem to have anything to do with the trainer, it apparently has to do with the last update. On the Anno 2205 technical help forum, there are multiple people who seem to have the same problem and the response from the game developers is that they are working on it and would include a fix in the next update.

imhotep7

Reaction score
dont work for me . i have c++ redistributable 2015 64X. Despite this, pops up dont have URWinmmbase.dll. When I downloaded this file, pops up me, you dont have api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll.

Last edited: