Trainer Search

Ilia Zhmakin

Reaction score
It seems that there's some protection against cheating - when i try to establish a trade route in a game where i used the trainer, it causes a bug, saying that my spaceport's level is too low (but it isn't). So the corp gets ruined.

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
It seems that there's some protection against cheating - when i try to establish a trade route in a game where i used the trainer, it causes a bug, saying that my spaceport's level is too low (but it isn't). So the corp gets ruined.

It doesn't have to do with the trainer. It's a bug that came with the Orbit DLC. I've had it too. If you send in your save file to Ubisoft support, they can fix it.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
It doesn't have to do with the trainer. It's a bug that came with the Orbit DLC. I've had it too. If you send in your save file to Ubisoft support, they can fix it.

Why don't they roll out a hotfix then instead of having users grumpy?

Ilia Zhmakin

Reaction score
I'm not sure it's not trainer. I've tried playing without it - and everything works just fine. Aaand Ubisoft didn't reply when i've asked them. They never do. Not now, not before.

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's not trainer. I've tried playing without it - and everything works just fine. Aaand Ubisoft didn't reply when i've asked them. They never do. Not now, not before.

Well, I tried playing it with out the trainer and it still happened to me. I've checked out the Anno 2205 technical support forum and I'm not the only one, several other people had that problem.

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Well, I tried playing it with out the trainer and it still happened to me. I've checked out the Anno 2205 technical support forum and I'm not the only one, several other people had that problem.

yeah.. ubisoft never been great with anno support

Munski

Reaction score
With the new update to Anno and the lingering problems with the current version of the trainer will there be on update in the coming days?

polarnoob1

Reaction score
1,8 Trainer Please, with proper resource functions very much like 3DM.
Thanks,

Reaction score
A big THX for your work. :)
Last trainer 1.8 with DLC Frontiers will only work with Resources, Fuel and Support Calls, when use for Ship health then the game crashed. :oops:
It will be nice to get an option for raise money like in 1.7. :D
Thanks in advance....

Cheers LK

BlaF00

Reaction score

It definetly had to do with the prev. version trainer...
with last game version (before frontier DLC) I switched to the +11 trainer (for uplay gameinstall from *************)
it worked perfect, without Spaceport level reset....with the trainer from here, I had level resets...

---EDIT---
This 1.8 version seem to work as planned...mostly...and seen no spaceport lvl reset yet...
Unlimited health for ships needs single ship selection, group select just "godmodes" 1 ship...
Limitless resources only seems to work, after and while producing at least 1 unit of whatever...
Without at least +1 production (no matter what consumption), amount decreases...
Still need to match demand level for upgrading houses, even with unl. resources...so, only really helps with building materials

PS.: why censor game|copy|world link or name above? actually that's where I learned about MAF's existence, making it free advertisement for you ^^

Last edited:

NeoTech

Reaction score
I have also windows 10, high performance pc and anno fix orbit made all drivers on the latest stand nevertheless inf resource goes nevertheless not, anno has already installed 2 times nevertheless still does not go

Plutia-sama

Reaction score
PS.: why censor game|copy|world link or name above? actually that's where I learned about MAF's existence, making it free advertisement for you ^^
GCW has screwed MAF over multiple times to effectively blacklist them. Search around for more info it you are interested.

On topic, I cannot get the Resources option to activate properly (like the system beeps at me and option never activates 1.8)