Trainer Search

Carsten Liepert

Reaction score
First i have to say thanks.
But it dosn't work for me. Trainer and Resscources are activated but i don't have unlimeted Resscources and Money. Any Idea?

Sivu

Reaction score
I can activate the Trainer, but as soon as i activate the unlimited ressources, the game crashes.

Gothikus

Reaction score
First i have to say thanks.
But it dosn't work for me. Trainer and Resscources are activated but i don't have unlimeted Resscources and Money. Any Idea?

indeed much appreciated! :D
but sadly, this seems to be exactly the problem for me too.

Kotamar

Reaction score
the game crashes because the trainer V1.07 was not the Tundra or Orbit DLCs. If you have those DLCs and try to use the Inf. Resources cheat, the trainer will cause the game to go into a search loop and inevitably crash as a result of being unable to find the correct values.

able1

Reaction score
A real shame Unlimited Resources doesn't work, unless someone has found a solution.

VikenKitteh

Reaction score
The new 1.7 update (DLC included) completely broke the way the coding was drawn up from what I can tell. It broke everything from previous trainers to the most-used cheat engine tables. Which is annoying, cause I tend to mine the combat missions for resources and whatnot using godmode.

So please update soon?

VikenKitteh

Reaction score
Many thanks and probably a bunch of cuddles, or candies, if you can get a working trainer out soon. Mwhahahaha.

fan009

Reaction score
The new 1.7 update (DLC included) completely broke the way the coding was drawn up from what I can tell. It broke everything from previous trainers to the most-used cheat engine tables. Which is annoying, cause I tend to mine the combat missions for resources and whatnot using godmode.

So please update soon?
+

Even from the main menu does not always work unlimeted Resscources.

DankMemes420MLG

Reaction score
I noticed the game got updated again. The trainer won't crash the game for me but it wont't work either. (DLCs included)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added, Resources cheat replace with credit cheat to help prevent crashes for now .

Munski

Reaction score
Thanks, It seems to work with the cash now, but the fuel and support calls still crashes the game.

VikenKitteh

Reaction score
Trying out the trainer right now. No crashes yet, but neither the Infinite Health nor the Weak Health seem to work. They won't activate at all, no matter how many times I restart the trainer.

Fuel seems to work, and hasn't crashed me yet. I haven't tried any of the other options.

Rhyno91

Reaction score
When I activate the trainer and then enter a combat mission, even if i don't activate the health cheat it still crashes :( Please help!

Nemerethe

Reaction score
Will there be any update for inf.resources (not credits) in the near future?