Trainer Search

Mason

Reaction score
Online, if Mega Exp doesn't work, the trainer doesn't work. It's an illusion. Heal, oxygen... test godmod online, you will dead.
So up when you can plz ^^
trainers will never work online in multiplayer without repercussions, works in single player mode just fine except mega exp. with latest version of the game

AceCheckey

Donor
Reaction score
THX MAF - works like charm - as usual.
Confirming the FULL functionality of this trainer - my version is 170.45.
Every single option works.

newbi

Reaction score
WOW....I'm just getting this off steam :)

Thanks dude.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys here are some Local server command

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Admin_Game_Commands

With those cheat commands Trainer is useless but MrAntiFun can have some time to see how is the game going on with the patches, meanwhile you guys can use this cheat codes.

Last edited:

ace7580

Reaction score
cant get the console window to open full stop,trying to do it in local single player mode, as for the trainer everything but the mega exp works as for the inf weight that doesnt seem to work as intended,after having 99 rocks or wood couple stacks of them ,i cant run or jump o_O

BrayanCoopeur

Reaction score
Up trainer plz ! If the trainer works online, I make a donation ^^ (Mega EXP ;))

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
I don't want to force anything on Mr.AntiFun, but I hope he updates the trainer soon, most of the cheats no longer works.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys update will come in meanwhile use the Cheat Codes Link I posted in my older posts.

The game should have major Update tomorrow, GPU Boost etc. this could be a great time for MrAntiFun to upgrade the Trainer since with that Update they will release a new one in about 1 week after the latest update.