Trainer Search

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
May I added a suggestion, can you add a infinite attribute points, also fast taming option?

ace7580

Reaction score
also as i mentioned in an earlier post the inf weight didn't seem to work correctly,the weight icon would show 0.0 in the inventory were the stats are ,but the heavy weight icon would still show up on the UI when playing as a result i was over weight and could not run/jump

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
also as i mentioned in an earlier post the inf weight didn't seem to work correctly,the weight icon would show 0.0 in the inventory were the stats are ,but the heavy weight icon would still show up on the UI when playing as a result i was over weight and could not run/jump

Yeah Infinite weight is buggy, also to add to what you have already said, I've notice that Dinos while riding them with Infinite weight cheat activated, that they would also lose there sprint after a while of riding and you are force to get off your mount to reset their sprint. I've lost a lot of dinos to this bug, because while something was chasing me my sprint would no longer work with a full Stamina bar... My poor Raptor Jet... :(

Lüdtke

Reaction score
Is the new Patch come on 13.06.2015 Version 173 from Game.

Silgon85

Reaction score
So I'm guessing there's no way to add a taming speed option? Also has anyone else notice that the Carno, Rex and a few other Saddles don't show up as craftable items after buying them? I'm not sure if it's a bug or if there's a place where they're hidden.
You have to craft the Fabracator inorder to craft those saddles. also If you are doing single player use tab and type forcetame which will allow you to ride without a saddle. If your muilti then starve the mount ONLY feeding Narcs/Narcos untill it's health starts to deplete once that happends starts feeding the mount it will take less time to tame.

ghostrunner20

Reaction score
hmm I cant get it to wok when I click on the file it says to make sure the name is right then try again

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
You have to craft the Fabracator inorder to craft those saddles. also If you are doing single player use tab and type forcetame which will allow you to ride without a saddle. If your muilti then starve the mount ONLY feeding Narcs/Narcos untill it's health starts to deplete once that happends starts feeding the mount it will take less time to tame.
yeah I had figured it out. You have to make a "Smithy" first. Then there you can make the saddles..

Bladeboy05

Reaction score
Are we ever going to get an Update Mr.AntiFun? Can we at least get an update on the update? lol