Trainer Search

XSaVaGe360

Reaction score
Same lol Update please and let's test if it works online :p
You do realize that MrAntiFun does not encourage modding online, right? And even if he did make it compatible with online multiplayer, then you'd probably get banned in an instant. So if you want to cheat, then do it in singleplayer. ;)

behold69

Reaction score
^Exp works for me, MR.Antifun was there no way to Add Instant taming? We really need this? I've seen other outdated Trainers with the option. IS that something you don't know how to do? Please add instant taming and Infinite Attributes points please. Again thanks Mr.Antifun for your work.
when taming an animal just hit tab in the game and a command prompt should come up to the bottom left of the screen. type "forcetame" no quotes hit enter and the dino is instantly tamed and rid able with no saddle

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
does this **** only work on unoffical servers? or can it be used in offical servers as well?? im getting tiered of high lvl peeps breaking in and stealing my stuff in my little wooden shack
Play on a PvE server, then.

KnuckleBee

Reaction score
Hey guys - as Kerosene said, my anti-virus deleted the file when I first tried to run - though I know, that sometimes this software missinterprets some programs, I'm just a bit worried.
Can anyone here tell me, if it's really not harmful to my computer? Because it could clearly listend it as a malware.

I just want to be safe - and please, no hard feelings, I'm not accusing anybody of infecting others with malware!

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Inf durability & engram points doesn't work for me anymore. Btw @MrAntiFun could you also ensure that the inf weight cheat also allows to jump :D?

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys - as Kerosene said, my anti-virus deleted the file when I first tried to run - though I know, that sometimes this software missinterprets some programs, I'm just a bit worried.
Can anyone here tell me, if it's really not harmful to my computer? Because it could clearly listend it as a malware.

I just want to be safe - and please, no hard feelings, I'm not accusing anybody of infecting others with malware!

No, It won't harm your computer.
I have 20 trainers myself and nothing ever happend.

1crash007

Reaction score
All Trainers from MrAntiFun are False Positive...
If you download it from somewhere else, it's your own funeral.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
With the latest update :
  1. Inf.Engram Points
  2. Inf.Durability
  3. Inf.Items
doesn't work anymore for me

joe808

Reaction score
trainers will never work online in multiplayer without repercussions, works in single player mode just fine except mega exp. with latest version of the game
The 1.75 ver (updated trainer) Mega xp gains working now but, the Engram code stopped working. Also you can dead even woth the health code on. Either by falling or injuries. I was trying to pucnh a T-Rex to death and it killed me with the code on.

joe808

Reaction score
With the latest update :
  1. Inf.Engram Points
  2. Inf.Durability
  3. Inf.Items
doesn't work anymore for me
Inf.Items still works and as for Durability it works the same as always. Your armor will break but is insta repaired thats how the cheat always worked.

mememe123

Reaction score
Most of the stuff does not work with 177. Would be awesome if you could fix it.

Last edited:

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Inf.Items still works and as for Durability it works the same as always. Your armor will break but is insta repaired thats how the cheat always worked.

It doesn't even let me turn it on. Just "ping sounds" & nothing happens. It used to work like 5 updates before. They update like 3-4 times per Day so it's quite obvious that the Trainer doesn't work anymore. Apart from that not all people use "retail" versions which doesn't get updated daily so it just simple that the Trainer work for these Versions.

Most of the stuff does not work with 177. Would be awesome if you could fix it.
What he said.

Dezire13

Reaction score
Press enter to activate any of the cheats.[/QUOTE]

OMG thanks for these cheats I couldn't find them. I use them to learn the game for SP and to have fun (especially for this game). Then when I try MP I don't look like a complete fool LMAO. Tnx again

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
plz add function - add exp for pet.

Last edited:

pongniggy

Reaction score
in inventory menu say max health/water/food etc. but still die/thirst/starve

ps.1 sry for my bad english
ps.2 update plz :D