Trainer Search

go die

Reaction score
The trainer is currently working fine for me. Idk why everyone else is having a problem, start game, start trainer, turn it all on, load save, play away. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the carry weight. That, and jumping off a cliff will kill you. haha My game version is 247.11, Run ONLY with no anti cheat stuff. Running with Steam. From my understanding, the last few updates messed a few mods up on steam.

go die

Reaction score
The trainer is currently working fine for me. Idk why everyone else is having a problem, start game, start trainer, turn it all on, load save, play away. The only thing that doesn't work for me is the carry weight. That, and jumping off a cliff will kill you. haha My game version is 247.2, Run ONLY with no anti cheat stuff. Running with Steam. From my understanding, the last few updates messed a few mods up on steam.

kamios

Reaction score
WILL YOU UPGRADE THE TRAINERS OR NOT ? your trainer ark is not working for over a week now is that the new thing you want to do for your expansion ? So can you please try the get this trainer working TY

Aliih

Reaction score
the game is updating all the time and it's hard to keepp ut to date with the game. i hope they figure a way to fix a good trainer for this game.

WolfDrache

Reaction score
When are they going to update this trainer? 4.6 is not working at all. I guess it is hard to update this since they bring out a new patch every week almost every day now.

Aliih

Reaction score
in the last week almost every day when i log on steam Ark is updating and is changing it's version number as well. imposible to keep up woth them. i Think Mr-Antifun have to wait until they are done with all these smal updates then he can bring new cheat