Trainer Search

riz22

Reaction score
Its doest work at all. i try mega exp but doesnt level up

Tagau

Reaction score
Its doest work at all. i try mega exp but doesnt level up

Hey bro. I found that if you enable it while in the character screen it works. Just keep at it. You'll find a way for it to work. The developer hasn't patched it out yet ;)

riz22

Reaction score
Hey bro. I found that if you enable it while in the character screen it works. Just keep at it. You'll find a way for it to work. The developer hasn't patched it out yet ;)
yeah man, i did open character screen n activated the trainer. its still the same didnt work

skypine27

Reaction score
trying on 216.22 today, most dont work. for example, you hit inf items, and everything in your inventory goes to 99. BUT it doesn't "register" in the game. example you had 3 x berrys, hit inf items, your inventory says you have x99 berries. but you can only eat 3 of them

also ingram points doesn't work. you hit the key, it says you have 100 ingram points. but you cant train any new skills

(I'm playing in multi player)

granattus

Reaction score
parcial work

1. Inf.Health work -----------------------is active impossible to kill dinos
  2. Inf.Stamina work
  3. No Torpor work´ ----------------------is active no bar unconscious dino´s easy to tame
  4. Inf.Oxygen work
  5. Inf.Food work -------------------------is active impossible to tame dino´s
  6. Inf.Water Inf.Weight work
  7. Inf.Engram Points work
  8. Inf.Durability not work
  9. Inf.Items work ------------------------is active but 99 units, if need more for itens deactive , divide and active u see 2 slots with 99 units
  10. Mega Exp work ------------------------after tamed dino´s, up xp to the dino, mounted it
my version on steam 216.3

Last edited:

skypine27

Reaction score
Granattus:

It still does not work in multi player. Im guessing you are using this cheat in single player mode? It might work there, but does not work in multi.

For single player you dont even need a trainer to cheat, just google Ark Console Commands.

DN_Dizzass

Reaction score
Granattus:
It still does not work in multi player. Im guessing you are using this cheat in single player mode? It might work there, but does not work in multi.
For single player you dont even need a trainer to cheat, just google Ark Console Commands.

THIS treiner ONLY OFFLINE MODE
IF you USED IN MULTIPLAYER - YOUR STEAM PROFILE TAKE VAC BAN!!!!!!

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
freezes on use for me not sure why all your other traines worked for me

flaa

Reaction score
did it work on ufficial server..? illtry it but dont work

ColdFire

Donor
Reaction score
if Inf.Health is active you can't kill dinos :/ please can you fix/update this?

Genijalec

Reaction score
Damien Hex,
Infinite Health work for dinos too. So you can't kill them, but you can tranq them.

Genijalec

Reaction score
ColdFire, Just tranq them and then turn off Inf. Health and kill them if you want. That way it's even easyer to kill them and you even get xp.