Trainer Search

Railgun2004

Reaction score
version 237 is out , please update trainer :D
How long does an update trainer take to release/make? May i know?

jaketir

Reaction score
doesn't work for me. just makes a ding when hitting F keys. yes run in administer and no anti virus isn't causing it

jaketir

Reaction score
for some reason steam was launching ark with anti cheat on. once I ran it without it did activate. thanks

xTIMOx3

Reaction score
I can't find the right version of the trainer. Or is the latest version 236.6?? Please help me.

YoungRichGamer

Reaction score
worked perfectly but instead of 20 seconds to activate it was more like 4 minutes, Please update activation time.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
what I wanna know is that can use in the Official Server??
Someone already answered to you, I will just confirm that.

Using CE or as you know it as "Trainers" are not safe in a protected game like ARK: Survival Evolved.
VAC is included so using this in Official Servers will get your account banned instantly!

So use Trainers in Singleplayer and not Multiplayer, If you are looking for Online cheats try a different site we will not support any Online modifications.

Zolton 35

Reaction score
A question. Can you increase the max items of infinite items? This way blue prints and such that require more then 99 of an item would be easier to do. And if you use a mod you can carry up to 2000 of an item. And some modded recipes cost a lot more then 99 of an item. It be nice if this would be possible.