Trainer Search

DarkWidow

Reaction score
Just has a heads up Ark is now on version 239. Updated dropped today for it.

Raggytictac

Reaction score
Whenever I try to activate it I get the dinging noise I'm on the newest version is there a fix for this?

hazeydayz

Reaction score
Whenever I try to activate it, the trainer just stops responding, running without anti cheat enabled.

GGizmos

Reaction score
The trainer isn't working for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I am playing offline single player. I launch the game and wait to get into the world then i open the trainer. I press F1 to open it and give it about 40 seconds and it still wont activate. Any help with be appreciated. Thank you.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer isn't working for me. Is anyone else having this problem? I am playing offline single player. I launch the game and wait to get into the world then i open the trainer. I press F1 to open it and give it about 40 seconds and it still wont activate. Any help with be appreciated. Thank you.
I stopped playing this game also deleted it from my library at the moment, so do me a favor and see if your game version is match to the latest trainer version which is [V239.2]

EDIT: I checked steam discussion page, It seems like the game is on V239, Trainer should work just fine, can someone else could check this out and confirm trainer stopped working please

DarkWidow

Reaction score
V239.2 of this trainer is not working on the steam version. I do not know why it is not. But there is another up date in my que for Ark sooo we shall see what version number we are on now.

The Steam version is 239.2.

New steam version is V239.3

Last edited:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Alright then MrAntiFun will check it out when possible. =

KPBio

Reaction score
I cannot get 239.2 to work. My game is vers. 239.3. Is there a newer trainer than the one I have.

DarkWidow

Reaction score
not at the moment. I hope one will be out soon but with how many games have updated in the past month....all we can do is wait for a new on for ark to show up.