Trainer Search

Stephan555

Reaction score
Hi. It would be awesome to have trainer for the 241.5 version ;) . Love your trainer. May the force be with you, always.

kkkaz

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you update it pls to the 242.6 and 242.7 and online server ?

Thanks

Dolly_Geth

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

Can you update it pls to the 242.6 and 242.7 and online server ?

Thanks

Pour les serveurs en ligne? Il me semble que les trainers ne fonctionne pas sur les serveurs.
---
For servers online? It seems to me that the trainers do not work on servers.

kkkaz

Reaction score
Pour les serveurs en ligne? Il me semble que les trainers ne fonctionne pas sur les serveurs.
---
For servers online? It seems to me that the trainers do not work on servers.

Et n'y a-t-il rien qui fonctionne en ligne ?
---
Nothing works in online server ?

Dolly_Geth

Donor
Reaction score
Alors j'ai tester sur un serveur (le mien en autre ^^), et ça ne fonctionne pas, seul les commandes admin fonctionne sur les serveurs. (Bon j'ai pas tout test non plus :x )

Après je te déconseille si une partie du trainer fonctionne sur les serveurs, car c'est le ban direct.
----
So I try on a server (My serveur^^), and it does not work, only the admin commands runs on the servers. (Well I have not any either test: x)

After I advise you if part of the drag works on servers, because it is the direct ban.

tyblank

Reaction score
the trainer still works just open trainer after game world loads and it does take a little for the trainer to active. Happy hunting!

tyblank

Reaction score
Dont worry the trainer still works just wait the 20-30 seconds for the trainer to activate after you load/start game. Happy Hunting!!

stefen

Reaction score
Hey mate, 243.2 is not working. Every time I try to activate it, I just get the windows ding sound when the trainers don't work. Is there a way to still use 243.2 or do we need to wait for the 243.9 update? Thanks as always.