Trainer Search

spamtele

Reaction score
thank, is it possible that oyu can update it to the lastest version 1.22 on 06/18 ??? Thank you :)

Lulzfiend

Reaction score
I've been waiting for a trainer for this game for a LONG time. This is ******* awesome, good job.

anoobgirl

Reaction score
What am I doing wrong? I lose some health, pause the game, minimize, hit F2 so that the god mode is turned on, unlimited ammo works fine, yet I still get killed.

Yeah I can confirm, I am following the directions exactly as it says and the god mode doesnt work.

This game is way too hard, please fix the god mode!!

Last edited:

Haggy

Reaction score
Hello, thanks for your good work.
My version is 1.24.125979 and the godmode doesn´t work.
Please make an trainer-update.

THX
HAGGY

ali al ubaidi

Reaction score
hey good trainer but there is a problem with the keys bro i can't command any one if i hit the F1 or F2 it will disable the trainer could you change the keys

Knagar

Reaction score
Can also confirm God Mode does not work, followed the instructions step by step (willing to post screen caps if need) and unlimited ammo works fine but God Mode does not.

dreamoner

Reaction score
Tried the supposed solutions but couldn't get god mode to work. If there's gonna be an update, an additional option for fatigue would be nice also. Please update.

Commander9067

Reaction score
The password for the trainer does not work. And yes i tried running as admin and i did try typing it in. And i also made sure that anti-virus was not the cause.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
The password for the trainer does not work. And yes i tried running as admin and i did try typing it in. And i also made sure that anti-virus was not the cause.
First you must start the game then start the trainer then enter the password then activate the trainer .
Password is mrantifun.net

cheechy

Reaction score
Hi,

i just got Arma 3 four days ago. I dindt get any updates in that time of steam or Arma.
your Trainer was working good for the 1rst Campaign - Survivor.

But the god mode WONT work in second Campaign - Adapt !

i have test it now over 3 hrs.

Unlimited Ammo works fine.

Run as Admin = yes
Correct Password= yes

In the Trainer we can see in red: Active Trainer
I tried then with an grenade to self-harm a little bit, i can see that i was injured. Screen went some red. After that i tried to push F2.
Nothing happens. Get killed everytime from enemies.
I tabbed out to windows, and the F2 was checked...
I have actual newest current Arma 3 on Steam on Win 8.1.1 64bit all my Internetsecurity is disabled!

Any suggestion?

Thanxx

Cheers

Edit: Now it works, dunno why.. i havent change anything! Just tried again :D

Last edited:

matty000

Reaction score
hi loving the trainer and how to i make Arma 3 trainer norton safe