Trainer Search

anyb0dy

Reaction score
I need help:(
I can't active the trainer today(works fine before)."Active Trainer" didn't turn red while I press the "Active Trainer" button
and I've lost some health,but there is nothing happened when I press F2

ryuk7533

Reaction score
The trainer wont even open for me. when i click on the .exe wondows says that it could not be found and deletes it

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer wont even open for me. when i click on the .exe wondows says that it could not be found and deletes it

Disable your anti-virus, Redownload the file.

ShinoGH

Donor
Reaction score
Has this been updated? I was able to get the infinite ammo to work (to a somewhat agreeable state; infinite ammo breaks some of the campaign missions), but the infinite health hasn't worked too well for me.

xxx.yyy

Reaction score
why your trainer always block by anti virus and pop up "infected by trojan bla..bla..", but i have tested it works..

crunchykevlar

Reaction score
good job man works a treat, slightly annoying i have de activate then re activate everymission and every auto save but amazing work

FlankerB

Reaction score
For me this didn't work at all. Do I need to run it as admin?

dert

Donor
Reaction score
when i typed the passwoord i am unable to activate the trainer and my antivirus is off so i dont understand

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
when i typed the passwoord i am unable to activate the trainer and my antivirus is off so i dont understand
might your game has been updated that why trainer isn't updated.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
Oke for now i am busy to find a good trainer for assasins creed unity with seperate godmode and seperate invisseble i hope mrantifun create a second trainer with this options