Trainer Search

Ex-Evior

Reaction score
Hello, I have a little problem. At the first two campagnes, the trainer works very well. But in the third campagne where I'm stranded in Altis and lost. The Godmode didn' work. I have followed your instructions. But it still does not work
Can you help me? I have the 1.38 Trainer an Gameversion

Thx

Last edited:

aleernuq

Reaction score
thx for the trainer, but same problem here. godmode doesnt work. you can take some hits, but after a couple you still die..

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I think if you takes hits to fast you gonna die, but not when there are no hits for an few seconds

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
pff, was i almost at the heliport and saw an helicopter for evac, did i pressed f1, and game crash, fix this please

JasonWL

Reaction score
Playing 1.38 trainer, unlimited ammo works, but as soon as I activate it my player points his gun in the air or at the ground and I have to restart the mission. This maybe normal but the God mode does not fully work just extends the health a bit. I wonder if it is being effected by one of my mods or if someone else is getting these issues as well?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Playing 1.38 trainer, unlimited ammo works, but as soon as I activate it my player points his gun in the air or at the ground and I have to restart the mission. This maybe normal but the God mode does not fully work just extends the health a bit. I wonder if it is being effected by one of my mods or if someone else is getting these issues as well?
Mmm.. when you got shot with god mode on you cannot aim right with you're weapon, only when you again take damage it restores itself
yea, godmode not realy working.
guys,while at main menu press alt-tab then open the trainer then activate trainer then other cheats too then back to game and join any mission(campaign,showcases),that probably should dissapear aim problem :)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
game has been updated and confirm latest trainer is still working fine.

Kaminaze

Reaction score
God mode does not work in mission Radio Silence, when the Greenbacks(Or AAF) backup arrived, it just make you survive few more LMG shot and you're dead. Got anything to say?

Iomi

Reaction score
Hello!
Version 1.40, dosnt work.
Please help!

EL-DIABLO

Donor
Reaction score
trainer V1.38.128937 arma v1.40.129533 godmod works inf ammo dose not just makes the ding noise tried pressing f3 in main menu tried pressing f3 in game while tabbed in and out then tried shooting and reloading then pressing f3 all did not work

EL-DIABLO

Donor
Reaction score
Why can't I make my own hotkeys?

Some missions require me to select unit members via the F1 and the F2 button, it messes it up.
all mrantifun trainers use f keys and i believe he has no intention of changing sadly and no you cant edit yourself either try binding any conflicting keys 2 a new key in the game =)

virus100

Reaction score
hi
The latest trainer "V1.38.128937" does NOT work on ammo and granades.(the only one i need :d)
But it works fine on god mode!
Can you fix it please?