Trainer Search

Armyg_740

Reaction score
Thanks brother, Mr. Antifun the newest trainer works like a dream.

hammad07

Reaction score
yeah buddy please make trainer for v1.40 as it is gonna last longer than 1.38.. god mode works on 1.40 but only for sometime then you get killed and infinite ammo doesn't work at all.. make trainer for 1.40 we will be waiting bro

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Arma 3 V1.14 Steam Trainer +3
Arma 3 V1.38.128937 Trainer +3 -- Latest trainer

Options :
  1. Inf.Ammo
  2. Inf.Grenades
  3. God Mode

• Password mrantifun.net , For god mode to work first lose some health then activate trainer and activate god mode while the game is minimize .
  • Trainer "Arma 3 V1.38.128937 Trainer +3 " Doesn't require any password or anything to be done , Simply activate the trainer then activate the required cheats whenever you want .
F3 Wont Work : (

hammad07

Reaction score
maybay im doing something wrong but its still working..
for those guys who are facing problem of aim i.e (soldier looks towards ground and aims toward it) after activating god mode can do this...
after pressing F1 F2 F3 simply just reload last saved checkpoint and tada you are good to go )

Chineseman111

Reaction score
If i activate godmode then get shot why does my character glitch and the edges of my screen flash blue and green for a sec?

dk2142

Reaction score
If i activate godmode then get shot why does my character glitch and the edges of my screen flash blue and green for a sec?
run game, dont load save game, press alt-tab in main menu, press f1 f2 f3 and view on checkbox - [V]

spcsteve

Reaction score
ok so it works infinite ammo and god mode buuut in the game ur character puts his gun up in the air and u cant fire at anything

Corwyn

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes same issue here, Got stuck with gun in the air then you cant play

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Yes same issue here, Got stuck with gun in the air then you cant play
activate the trainer&cheats while you are in main menu then you continue campaign(load save).