Trainer Search

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
That's not the problem, Harry. The trainer doesn't even activate. If I press F1, the "activate trainer" doesn't get ticked. Besides a windows sound, nothing happens. I'm using W10 and my game is the Steam verion (already tried run as admin and compatibility issues). Help me if you can. Tks
im having the same issue. Windows notification sound and nothing else. Won't activate and will not work.

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
please update the trainer the trainer is not working anymore
im guessing he's working on fixing the latest version. you spamming the same message twice isn't gonna make him go any faster as mrantifun is only one person. one is enough. Give it time and he will have it fixed.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
im guessing he's working on fixing the latest version. you spamming the same message twice isn't gonna make him go any faster as mrantifun is only one person. one is enough. Give it time and he will have it fixed.
its not the purpose to spamming at all its just that i wanna play arma 3 with godmode the developers have updates arma 3 now with better controller support finaly the first version you was not be able to control the menu with controller now it does so i will see:p

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Improved health cheat a bit .

Waddleding

Master Donor
Reaction score
having issues activating the trainer at all just pings at me.

dert

Donor
Reaction score
all options pings at me 2

the trainer says game is on

but f1 f2 and f3 are not working

mrantifun fix this please and this time fix this good

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
having issues activating the trainer at all just pings at me.

all options pings at me 2

the trainer says game is on

but f1 f2 and f3 are not working

mrantifun fix this please and this time fix this good

Yeah still doesn't work for me :(

I can't activate the trainer- Sad face.

Did you start game first then the trainer ? ,Did you try to run trainer as admin ? , It activates fine for me .

dert

Donor
Reaction score
yes i start the game first than the trainer ad teh admin option and yes its finaly works

thankyou because this is the most beautiful tactitcal game

Dom Moses

Reaction score
Found the problem, battleye was it, as soon as i disabled battleye, it works YAY

Bearen

Reaction score
I have just gotten Arma 3, so I havent tested if the old trainer works - but otherwise, the new version would be great too. (version 1.54.133741)

Thanks for your hard work MAF.