Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I have just gotten Arma 3, so I havent tested if the old trainer works - but otherwise, the new version would be great too. (version 1.54.133741)

Thanks for your hard work MAF.
latest trainer still working fine with new game version.

Bearen

Reaction score
latest trainer still working fine with new game version.

Unfortunately no, it doesnt work after trying - the trainer simply wont activate at all, it just dings in windows (as an error) and nothing happens.

Start game first.
Start trainer second, and run as Admin.
With exceptions made in antivirus and antivirus turned off.
Nothing, it doesnt work.

And password? It doesnt ask for any...

Steam Version 1.54.133741

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
And password? It doesnt ask for any...
it's for old trainers.
Unfortunately no, it doesnt work after trying - the trainer simply wont activate at all, it just dings in windows (as an error) and nothing happens.

Start game first.
Start trainer second, and run as Admin.
With exceptions made in antivirus and antivirus turned off.
Nothing, it doesnt work.

do you have battleye turned off?and did you tried to activate trainer first in gameworld(not main menu)?

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
Having an issue with this trainer. When I activate the health mode after taken damage. I can no longer use the weapon sights. They get all wacked out and the gun goes in all sorts of directions. The infinate ammo option by itself want do it, just the health option. I should add that it does not do this with the pistols, only the long guns and it also seems to reset each time you get hit. Example 1 bullet hits you and you get all wacked out with the sights and stays that way until you get hit again, then it resets until another bullet hits you, then wacked again.

SoundWave1974

Reaction score
Hello!!! MRAntiFun, thank you for your time..is there any chance that there will be and update for Arma 3..... 1.54.133741 ? thank you

HarryQC

Reaction score
disable battleeye and run trainer after game, it works.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Can someone help me the trainers asking for a password Idk what it is[/QUOTE

well te trainers that ask for passwords are real old and no longer supported by MAF

but the password is allways listed on page one in the notes above where you download the trainer/s

• Password mrantifun.net , For god mode to work first lose some health then activate trainer and activate god mode while the game is minimize .
  • Trainer "Arma 3 V1.38.128937 Trainer +3 " Doesn't require any password or anything to be done , Simply activate the trainer then activate the required cheats whenever you want .

when you try make sure to type it in do not copy& paste it in

kitkatron

Reaction score
still have aim issues. tried to activate options in main menu then load a save still have that aim issues