Trainer Search

jessfou

Reaction score
Hello, i have a question. I'm at the last version, under windows 10, and i don't know whick trainer use, and where i put it ? If i put it on AC4 files or not. Thanks for answers

masterrelius91

Reaction score
@jessfou If its the Last Version of the Game use the 1.07 Version of the trainer and just extract it somewhere on your Desktop and start it under admin rights and it should work fine, and if the 1.07 version doesn't work try out the 1.06 im using the 1.06 since it came out and still works fine for me even tho the game updated here and there

xirtamehtsitahw

Reaction score
I've been enjoying AC Black Flag and AC Rogue on my 360, and was disappointed to find out I could not get Rogue to work on my laptop, no matter what I did. However, I know that Black Flag should work, so am looking forward to terrorizing the Caribbean as the ultimate Pirate God! XD

Edit: Also wondering if there is a patch to unlock the DLC content in the game...

DV Loki

Reaction score
windows 10 steam version with uplay update. nothing is working.

xSaturnityx

Reaction score
Dude you are awesome. Literally everytime I need a trianer for a game you have it.

Eddy19911

Reaction score
for me its working still (uplay version)

only thing i see is the Ship Health Cheat not working hmm

xirtamehtsitahw

Reaction score
Actually, the cheats do work. The trick is to launch the trainer AFTER launching the game. Otherwise, you only have a 50/50 chance of the trainer actually working. You'll know it's not working if you don't hear "trainer activated" or "cheat activated" when you press any of the hotkeys.

ronaldb1995

Reaction score
Hello trying to get the trainer to work, I have the full game from uplay which trainer would i need?

WarwingGaming

Reaction score
Actually, the cheats do work. The trick is to launch the trainer AFTER launching the game. Otherwise, you only have a 50/50 chance of the trainer actually working. You'll know it's not working if you don't hear "trainer activated" or "cheat activated" when you press any of the hotkeys.
I always run the trainer after the game is on, still doesn't work except for those two

youricop

Donor
Reaction score
full game on uplay use the 107 trainer, just tested and it is still working fine, so start game then trainer, with admin rights... hope this info was helpfull

TayJess

Reaction score
i use trainer for my black flag and when i want to use the trainer the important is in the way i press f1 in game but everytime i press it i don't press the active cheat but i always click on Important with f1 how i can use it correctly?

xirtamehtsitahw

Reaction score
You open the trainer AFTER you launch the game. Then, press F1, and then any other cheats you want. Otherwise, you might only be greeted with that annoying "invalid keystroke" chime. (you know, the one that kind of sounds like "blung" or something)?

JoeSeppey

Reaction score
Infinite Metal doesn't seem to be working for me (uplay version). Everything else seems to work fine though. Shame, since that's the one thing I really needed. Thanks anyway.

DarkTheSkrub

Reaction score
When I try downloading the trainer my anti-virus says "We have found that there might be viruses, spyware, or other potentially unwanted programs in the file you are trying to download." ... I'd rather ask if the file truly is safe rather than screw up my crap.

Last edited:

Rohan Mohile

Reaction score
When I try downloading the trainer my anti-virus says "We have found that there might be viruses, spyware, or other potentially unwanted programs in the file you are trying to download." ... I'd rather ask if the file truly is safe rather than screw up my crap.
Trainers actually alter the data present in the game to give you cheats. There is no actual virus but since it hacks the data, your anti-virus starts ringing. Its a false positive. Don't worry.

eTeXx

Reaction score
Hello, i have the original assassins creed from ubisoft, and i try v1.06, but doesn t work...
please help me

Abhi0155

Reaction score
it is not working for 1.07 assassins creed black flag what should i do............o_O:rolleyes::(