Trainer Search

IHardZ

Reaction score
For some peculiar reason, the latest update downgraded Black Flag to version 1.06. And, although, the 1.07 trainer does not work anymore, the 1.06 works just fine.
1.06 trainer doesn't work on my Black Flag 1.07

Thruba

Reaction score
1.06 trainer doesn't work on my Black Flag 1.07
As I wrote earlier, my version, the Ubisoft one not Steam, was downgraded to 1.06. That's why the 1.06 trainer works for me. If you have the 1.07 it's only logical that 1.06 trainer wouldn't work. ;)

DrDrummer

Reaction score
i'm on ubisoft version. 1.07 and 1.06 trainers don't work. game still says 1.07, how do you know it downgraded?

IHardZ

Reaction score
As I wrote earlier, my version, the Ubisoft one not Steam, was downgraded to 1.06. That's why the 1.06 trainer works for me. If you have the 1.07 it's only logical that 1.06 trainer wouldn't work. ;)
i tried on my ubisoft version. and it doesn't work too. how to downgrade?

Thruba

Reaction score
i'm on ubisoft version. 1.07 and 1.06 trainers don't work. game still says 1.07, how do you know it downgraded?
On UPlay, in Black Flag page, click "Support" on the left and then "Readme" on the right panel. The latest version mentioned in the readme file is 1.06 (at least for me...). Alternatively, you go to where you installed the game on you pc and open "Support -> Readme -> {your language} -> Readme.txt"

i tried on my ubisoft version. and it doesn't work too. how to downgrade?
I did not try to downgrade, I just received an update when I opened UPlay (which I have not opened for over a month) and then the latest version in readme file was 1.06. I don't know why this happened...

DrDrummer

Reaction score
readme says 1.06. home screen (main menu or start up menu) in game says 1.07. anyway, neither trainers work....

Thruba

Reaction score
readme says 1.06. home screen (main menu or start up menu) in game says 1.07. anyway, neither trainers work....
This is true, I didn't notice it before. The same goes for me (1.06 in readme, 1.07 in home screen), but the 1.06 trainer works. You need to follow instructions on how to activate it (first run game, then run trainer then activate via F1 key). :)

papo77

Reaction score
This is true, I didn't notice it before. The same goes for me (1.06 in readme, 1.07 in home screen), but the 1.06 trainer works. You need to follow instructions on how to activate it (first run game, then run trainer then activate via F1 key). :)
True, v1.06 trainer works for me.

jayjay5396

Reaction score
the 1.07 version dont work no more since latest game update it just bleeps at me could really do with it right now to get past this bloody stealth mission.

WolverineX23

Reaction score
no matter the version, won't work for me...and yes...I am first ig then starting the trainer...

jayjay5396

Reaction score
no matter the version, won't work for me...and yes...I am first ig then starting the trainer...

ive tried both ways starting game first then trainer and then loading trainer first then game also restarted pc still no luck im stuck on a mission need some assistance.

Freddie123

Reaction score
I downloaded the 1.07 exe, replaced the updated exe and stopped the game from updating in Uplay. The 1.07 trainer then works fine. It is weird you guys are saying 1.06, as my game went to 1.08 (official Uplay version).

jayjay5396

Reaction score
I downloaded the 1.07 exe, replaced the updated exe and stopped the game from updating in Uplay. The 1.07 trainer then works fine. It is weird you guys are saying 1.06, as my game went to 1.08 (official Uplay version).

where do you see the game version? i dont know what i got but it just updated a few days ago

Freddie123

Reaction score
Oh I lie, the readme files DO say 1.06. Regardless, the latest trainer was for 1.07, so thats the exe I used.

Freddie123

Reaction score
<Your Drive>\UPlay\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\English

EDIT:

These are the files that changed apparently:

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\242050_install.vdf
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\AC4BFSP.exe
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Manual\Chinese(Simplified)\AssassinsCreed.pdf
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\DataPC.forge
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\DataPC_dlc_cn_patch.forge
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\DataPC_extra.forge
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\DataPC_patch.forge
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\localization.lang
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\maps.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Arabic\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Brazilian\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Chinese(Traditional)\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Chinese\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Czech\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Danish\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Dutch\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\English\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Finnish\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\French(Canada)\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\French\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\German\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Hungarian\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Italian\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Japanese\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Korean\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Norwegian\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Polish\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Portuguese\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Russian\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Spanish\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Readme\Swedish\Readme.txt
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\Support\Software\GameLauncher\UplayInstaller.exe
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag\videos\cn\warning_disclaimer.bik

The videos\cn part makes it look like they added chinese support for the game.

jayjay5396

Reaction score
thanks it says Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag v1.06, now im confused if the game just updated from 1.05 how come the trainer what was working 1.07? hows a 1.07 trainer work on a 1.05 game?

Freddie123

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I can only post like once every 30mins.....

Anyway, from what people are saying, it went 10.6 -> 1.07 -> lots of time passes, then chinese support (my opinion), and back to 1.06. All I know is the trainer worked on 1,07 before the update, so I got hold of that and associated files, and replaced it all. Now 1.07 trainer works again.

jayjay5396

Reaction score
ive had this page open all day waiting for responses, i guess its to prevent double posts and spamming . i notice only me and you have a green thing on our picture i guess this means we both have the page open. ive managed to quit the mission i was on with just going to explore the map while i wait for a fix on this trainer.