Trainer Search

gaisras93

Reaction score
Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.07.2

Works perfectly fine for me. I'm playing a legit version of AC4 on Steam. No issues other than needing to allow it through my virus software.

Kudos.

UBW Shadow

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate v1.07.2 trainer. I press F1. Nothing happens, no activation sound, no changed color on the trainer. I changed it to Numpad9, and later Key9, and still nothing. I have the Uplay version. Does this trainer not work with that version (though the trainer says the game is on) or should I try downloading from Origin and try again then? I also excluded it from the Windows Defender but it's still not working.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I can't seem to activate v1.07.2 trainer. I press F1. Nothing happens, no activation sound, no changed color on the trainer. I changed it to Numpad9, and later Key9, and still nothing. I have the Uplay version. Does this trainer not work with that version (though the trainer says the game is on) or should I try downloading from Origin and try again then? I also excluded it from the Windows Defender but it's still not working.
doesn't work for me =(
Just to clear out, Ubisoft downgraded version to 1.06 (in-game version could be different as point out 1.07) and added only chinese support months ago if you guys have region language locked or perhaps for Uplay platform didn't updated then i suggest to use Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.07 (not .2)

matteo masala

Reaction score
i use the standard edition of assassin's creed 4 black flag with version 1.07 and the trainer version 1.07.2 work perfectly ❤️

UBW Shadow

Reaction score
Just to clear out, Ubisoft downgraded version to 1.06 (in-game version could be different as point out 1.07) and added only chinese support months ago if you guys have region language locked or perhaps for Uplay platform didn't updated then i suggest to use Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer +14 V1.07 (not .2)

Thanks for the help. The trainer now works. By the way, the game does show 1.07 on the main menu.

ltkhaotic

Reaction score
i dont think none of these work for me, i have the uplay version if that helps also got win 10 64 bit

or am i doing it wrong? i start the game first then the trainer? i cant get the trainer to activate?

update: i got the trainer 1.06 to work but undetected doesnt work, tried all trainers dont work

Last edited:

Fox Gamebr

Reaction score
Hi when I download the latest version of the trainer the antivirus accuses that it has virus please clean this thank you very much

blackpearl0510

Reaction score
Hello. I have downloaded the game from ocean of games.
which version should I download ?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Hello. I have downloaded the game from ocean of games.
which version should I download ?
Open the game, see in left bottom game version in main menu then if it's 1.07 then use either +14 V1.07 or V1.07.2 Trainer, in general you should use trainer version that correspond with game version.

SwissAFLP

Reaction score
There seems to be a problem regarding downloading the newest trainer. I can download any other trainer just fine except the latest one. Is this just my Computer or something else?

StrykerRyder

Reaction score
Here are the problems that I have noticed.
1. Infinite Ship Health does not work
2. Undetected cheat only half works. Still getting detected but combat is never engaged.
3. Freeze Mission Timer does not work as intended. If used you will fail any mission that has a timer in it.

MarcusIIOII

Reaction score
I can't download it says that there is a virus in version 1.0.7.2

Also, I'm using version1.0.7 but i can't activate the trainer