Trainer Search

PopsDan

Reaction score
hey I downloaded the game from cr torrents . My game has freedom cry dlc and aveline dlc in it which one should I use

MarcusIIOII

Reaction score
i can't download version 1.07.2 and i'm using version 1.07 but the trainer wont work please help. (i know im late)

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

DuchessOfKvetch

Reaction score
Here are the problems that I have noticed.
1. Infinite Ship Health does not work
2. Undetected cheat only half works. Still getting detected but combat is never engaged.
3. Freeze Mission Timer does not work as intended. If used you will fail any mission that has a timer in it.

Are you using Steam? I think I'm seeing the same issues. I'm mainly interested in the detection toggle, as I mainly play AC games to explore the architecture/city, not chase/be chased by guards (I'm a tourist).

The plain 1.07 trainer doesn't seem to work at all for the latest Steam/Uplay integration though, so I think we're using the right trainer version with 1.07.2 (the UPlay overlay says 1.07 regardless).

Interestingly, the plain 1.07 also doesn't get flagged as a trojan. But it appears to be by a different author. Think I read that they were changing the trainer engine around here to induce less false positives with virus scanners (using Microsoft Security Essentials in my case), so v1.07 may be newer, and it's v1.07.2 that needs a little extra tweaking!

teo1104

Reaction score
It says there's a Trojan virus in the V1.07.2
and the V1.07 doesn't work
May I get some help?

xT4ngY

Reaction score
I have trouble using the Freedom Cry Standalone Trainer. It won't activate. There's no checkbox when I pressed all of the hotkeys. Is there anyway to fix it?

riddle box

Reaction score
Was Browsing my old trainers and I found this game. I still had V 1.02 :D. Thanks for all the hard work you put into making everything that you do. I ended up downloading the new trainer and now I am going to have to replay this game again xD. Thanks for making sure that some games have a kinda New Game Plus feel instead of just restarting.

Mehedi2001

Reaction score
i know i am late but i am using the fitgirl repack of jackdaw edition so which one should i use for black flag and which one for freedom cry????

Panagiotis1992

Reaction score
Hallo, i have bought the legit game from uplay yesterday my game is version 1.07, i've tried to download numerous trainers of the same version but all of them didn't work and my game crashed. What should i do please help me!!!!

4stupid2monkey0

Reaction score
hello, i decided to return to the game and play it yet again, but i have to start from the begining (i've played it quite few times, first time was years ago when i had it on ps3, then i got it on PC other year) and id love to use a trainer, but it seems like no matter which one i use, it doesnt really work, just makes a computer noise and doesnt activate the trainer, using windows 10 and have it on uplay launcher, what could be the problem? one of them kinda worked, was able to activate it and turn on health cheat but none of the other ones turned on after that one.

Panagiotis1992

Reaction score
Can please anyone help me?? I have the game from Uplay it's 1.07 version but none of the trainers i have tried works! What version should i download please HELP ME!
PS. Also i tried 1.07 trainer but when i activate it after a while my game crushes, i'm desperate!!!
(windows 10 pro 64 bit)

Last edited:

mortadella11111

Reaction score
I having some trouble too, I'm new to trainers so its probs my own fault - but invisible/undetected isn't working, there is no voice saying "cheat activated"

I've downloaded the latest trainer and I changed the keys around and stuff, not sure what else to try...? and undetected is the one I want the most (mainly for the one really annoying story mission)

what should I do?

kranao8472

Reaction score
Here are the problems that I have noticed.
1. Infinite Ship Health does not work
2. Undetected cheat only half works. Still getting detected but combat is never engaged.
3. Freeze Mission Timer does not work as intended. If used you will fail any mission that has a timer in it.

Yeah same issues here. Using latest Steam/uPlay version (re-downloaded just a few days ago) and getting these exact results with the 1.07.2 trainer.

sreejan gamer

Reaction score
bro my anti virus is telling that the file named "assassins creed 4 black flag trainer v22 contain torajan"