Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
bro my anti virus is telling that the file named "assassins creed 4 black flag trainer v22 contain torajan"
More than likely its your Anti Virus showing a FALSE POSITIVE. NONE OF MRANTIFUN'S TRAINERS HAVE VIRUSES.
Just to be clear, it's indeed false positive (unless you didn't downloaded directly from here) which you can find more about in these topics:

As for current trainer, it's pretty much clean over 4/60+

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...076ded973f2186963e7c8240e815f5cb35c/detection

wardbrm

Reaction score
Encountering the same issues mentioned by StrykerRyder and kranao8472 ( 1. Infinite Ship Health does not work, 2. Undetected cheat still results in getting detected by guards, but they do not engage and 3) Freeze Mission Timer auto-fails the mission).

Any workaround for this? Thanks!

ChrisIwnd

Reaction score
Last trainer needs update for Infinite Ship Health, Undetected cheat and Freeze Mission like wardbrm says.

slik91

Reaction score
I need help using the game editor option, I don't know how to use it..

Nfx

Reaction score
The only cheats that "Activate" are

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Undetected
5. Infinite Ship Health
6. Infinite Breath
7. Freeze Mission Timer
8. Ship No Reload

Other than that nothing activates, this means that the "Activate Trainer" doesnt work either. So in short non, not even the cheats i can activate work...
I even started a completely new save and it didnt make much of a difference, but thought it was worth a try.

Im using the latest 1.07.2 version, and im palying the Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Deluxe Edition btw

Last edited:

yoyon_wew

Reaction score
Keep up the good work!
i want to be like u making trainers and stuff. cuz im an IT student myself, and i dont really like when a game giving us a limit while doing stuff in-game.
best of luck!

faris chachu 12

Reaction score
hello i have windows 10 64 bit i have downloaded the version 1.07.2 i opened it but its not working when i open
ac4 so which version i want to use

yelkin97

Reaction score
No está funcionando ... el entrenador no está activado ... ¿Alguien sabe cómo solucionarlo?

Bob1up1

Reaction score
Is there any possibility of an updated trainer being added? I'm having the same trouble as others, can't get infinite health/ship health to work on ANY of the trainers. I have tried every one. I have version 1.07 on Steam. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Miljohn

Donor
Reaction score
Health/stealth not working for me either. Please sir may I have another?

shaggy3343

Reaction score
Inf. Ship Health not working. Everything else works fine. I'm on UPlay version.

EDIT: It's working. After upgrading the hull it started working.

Last edited:

FluffyMuffins19

Reaction score
Your trainer works great but f11 the undetected cheat isn't working. Whenever I press it the window freezes and resumes without ticking it. Any help ? I only have the standalone version and am using +14 v1.06

FluffyMuffins19

Reaction score
I'm at the part with Queen Anne's revenge and the ship I'm in keeps taking damage when I have the cheat ON. Does the infinite health for ship only apply to the one I own and not if I use an npcs ?