Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
i have 64 bit windows 7. Only 'undetected' and 'ship no reload' works for me when i downloaded 'Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag Trainer plus21 V1.04'.
Then which version should i download?
to be sure,please check what version of game you using,should be right bottom left at main menu.

adsdsafas

Reaction score
Does anyone know the trainer i should use for the reloaded version. Thanks

Starkiller

Reaction score
When i try to run the trainer it just hangs in the process list with 2 processes...

I have windows 8.1 64Bit, Game version: 1.07 (steam) & Trying trainer version 1.07

Doesn't open the trainer neither without game running or with game running & i disabled my antivirus to ensure it's not antivirus blocking it, also tried running in compatibility for win 7 and running as admin, so far nothing worked.

Edit: also, i used trainers for other games from you & they worked fine so i'm 99.9% sure it's not my windows issue, since the rest of the trainers ran just fine on 8.1

Starkiller

Reaction score
Almost a day and none of the admins/mods replied? :/ cmon guys... give some support pls

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
When i try to run the trainer it just hangs in the process list with 2 processes...

I have windows 8.1 64Bit, Game version: 1.07 (steam) & Trying trainer version 1.07

Doesn't open the trainer neither without game running or with game running & i disabled my antivirus to ensure it's not antivirus blocking it, also tried running in compatibility for win 7 and running as admin, so far nothing worked.

Edit: also, i used trainers for other games from you & they worked fine so i'm 99.9% sure it's not my windows issue, since the rest of the trainers ran just fine on 8.1
do you have antivirus advanced like malwarebytes,superantispyware ..?

Brutum

Reaction score
Pretty positive you're the first person to actually be friendly and helpful in regards to trainers and helping people figure them out. So, thank you!

gphoenix51

Reaction score
I looked at the main screen on my copy and it's just dots, there are no numbers. I own the Steam version, I just bought the gold version and all the DLC a couple days ago during the big sale. I've tried the 1.06 trainer and it doesn't activate. The 1.07 one doesn't download from the site, I just get a error page. I've tried other 1.o7 trainers and they don't work either. So has there been a new update or something?

blazinbane117

Reaction score
I have the uplay gold 1.07 version but everytime i try to download the 1.07 trainer it just tells me webpage is not available, i've tryed disabling my anti-virus software aswell but still it tells me the webpage is not available. i have no idea whats wrong, Plz help.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I have the uplay gold 1.07 version but everytime i try to download the 1.07 trainer it just tells me webpage is not available, i've tryed disabling my anti-virus software aswell but still it tells me the webpage is not available. i have no idea whats wrong, Plz help.
its working fine here,might your internet connection is problem,did you tried to download the trainer with others browser?

Starkiller

Reaction score
its working fine here,might your internet connection is problem,did you tried to download the trainer with others browser?
I didnt try downloading with different browser no, i'll try with firefox and let you know the results.

Edit:

Downloaded with Firefox and now the trainer runs, never had this issues with chrome before, guess there's a first for all :)

microspawn

Reaction score
I bought Black Flag recently and I have a 64x Win7 and I bought the game off of Steam, which version of the trainer would be the correct one for me to use?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I bought Black Flag recently and I have a 64x Win7 and I bought the game off of Steam, which version of the trainer would be the correct one for me to use?
try latest trainer "v1.07"

gphoenix51

Reaction score
Ok, so I was getting the download error too, I used another Browser, Firefox, and it did download, but then I got this error when I tried to extract it.

Windows Cannot Open the Folder

The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid

When I double click on it, it says "Can not open file as archive"

So WTF?

Another weird thing, I can download other trainers from this site, just not 1.07. But 1.02 and the Freedom's Cry trainer also have the "Can not open file as archive" errors.

UPDATE:

Ok, so now Chrome will download 1.07, it's just a corrupted file.

A Little help please?

Starkiller

Reaction score
Latest steam version is 1.07, but you can always check in the Left Bottom corner in Main Menu of the game.

Starkiller

Reaction score
Ok, so I was getting the download error too, I used another Browser, Firefox, and it did download, but then I got this error when I tried to extract it.

Windows Cannot Open the Folder

The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid

When I double click on it, it says "Can not open file as archive"

So WTF?

Another weird thing, I can download other trainers from this site, just not 1.07. But 1.02 and the Freedom's Cry trainer also have the "Can not open file as archive" errors.

UPDATE:

Ok, so now Chrome will download 1.07, it's just a corrupted file.

A Little help please?
Pretty sure your antivirus is deleting/blocking the file, giving you this errors.