Trainer Search

blazinbane117

Reaction score
its working fine here,might your internet connection is problem,did you tried to download the trainer with others browser?
changing my browser didn't help : / still gives me the same issue when i try to download the trainer it says webpage not available, and i tryed forcing the connection with the troubleshooter but still nothing. Whats most frustrating is that i only am having this problem with the assassins creed trainer >.< fixed it, turns out i had a second free anti-virus program and that is was what was causing the issue

Last edited:

uyrk

Reaction score
mrantifun мой трейнер не работает при нажатии f1-active trainer он тупит что делать

Mr Bob

Master Donor
Reaction score
How can I tell what version I have for the proper trainer to download?

Ronin25

Reaction score
Can you fix version 1.07? it doesn't work for me, there is some kind of error that stops me from downloading it, I've tried disabling my antivirus so its not from my end. Any help would be appreciated.

Starkiller

Reaction score
Can you fix version 1.07? it doesn't work for me, there is some kind of error that stops me from downloading it, I've tried disabling my antivirus so its not from my end. Any help would be appreciated.
had same problem, i'll assume you use chrome like me, try using another browser to download the trainer like FireFox. I used FireFox since downloading this trainer with chrome didnt work.

Cyes

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder if have can still use the compleat release. I am under W8 x64 and i play with Uplay .

I tested differant version of drag but none works

1.01 "crash" when were active .

Can you help me pleas ?

Thank you :)

jaivir

Reaction score
DOES V1.0 WORKS WITH EVERY GAME
MY V1.4 WORKS ONLY NO RELOAD

WooksterRu

Donor
Reaction score
This game has built in cheats which you can unlock after completing the game why would you take the easy route rather then enjoy the game the first time around and seeing all it has to offer before blazing through everything. Why do you play the game if you do not intend to take your time playing it and enjoy everything the game throws at you. Don't get me wrong i use cheats aswell and think every game should have them but only after you have done something to earn them.Then you can break the game as much as you see fit knowing you have already done everything there is to do and all thats left is to cheat to game to kingdom come for some giggles and relaxing foolishness and move on :).

quincy33

Reaction score
im playing off Uplay have latest game and etc download it and it says in a .rar box unexpected end of archive... Whats the fix

fergus14

Reaction score
I cannot get Reset Cash to work. When I tick off Inf. Cash and then hit 8 I hear "Cheat Activated." But nothing happens. I have the steam version so I am using 1.07. any help would be greatly appreciated.